Check out Bay State Savings Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn a 0.75% APY on balances up to $20,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Bay State Savings Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking
Established 125 years ago, Bay State Savings Bank continues its long-standing tradition of offering local residents and businesses a true community bank alternative – one that focuses on the importance of personal relationships and superior customer service.
In addition, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 0.75% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Bay State Savings Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|If qualifications aren’t met||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Sign up for Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 0.75% APY for up to $20,000.
- Log into online banking.
- Receive eStatements.
- Make 12 debit card purchases post and settle per month.
Bay State Savings Bank Account Benefits
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide each cycle that you qualify2
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Remote Deposit
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Bay State Savings Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account would be a good checking account for you if you were looking for your first checking account or if you needed to open a secondary checking account. This account pays high interest on your money plus requires very little requirements to earn rewards.
Lastly, let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more rewards checking or bank rates!
Leave a Reply