Residents can take advantage of all the current Wisconsin Medical Credit Union promotions, bonuses and rates offered here. Currently, Wisconsin Medical Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and meeting all the requirements.
Having been chartered in 1965, Wisconsin Medical Credit Union has been proudly serving healthcare workers and their families for over 50 years. With a local branch in Green Bay, they are willing to serve the community through a wide variety of services, including checking and savings accounts.
If you do not live in Green Bay, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
However, while the $100 bonus may seem worthwhile in the short-term you can earn more money over time using Savings Accounts, CD’s, and Rewards Checking Accounts. Please also be sure to check out our full list of Savings Rates, CD Rates, and Rewards Checking Accounts.
*For current residents of Wisconsin, definitely take a look at other promotions offered like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $625 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Wisconsin Medical Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Wisconsin Medical Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you meet all the requirements before.
- Application Link: Direct Link to Offer
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Unknown
- Promo Code(s): None
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Open a new Checking Account in the month of June with Direct Deposit and receive $50.
- Order a debit card and use it 10 times to receive another $50.
- No Minimum Balance, Monthly Service Fees and Minimum Transactions
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Over 80,000 Free ATMs
- Debit card
- ATM Locator
- Checking Account: No monthly fees
- $50 Checking Account offer good from June 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- One offer per person.
- Must have direct deposit from payroll or social security into the checking account.
- Ten debit card transactions must be completed between July 1, 2019 to July 31, 2019.
- Transactions are tallied on an individual per card basis.
- The $50 will be deposited on August 2nd, 2019.
(Expires June 30, 2019)
All in all, the current promotion from Wisconsin Medical Credit Union is a great bonus to take advantage of, if you meet the membership eligibility. You will be treated with a wide variety of account features to better your banking experience, whether it be no fees or convenient online access. I would definitely recommend this promotion only if the account triggers a soft pull.
For those who has experiences with this credit union, definitely let us know how your experience went! Additionally, check out our list of bank promotions on BankDealGuy, where you can find other bonuses, promotions, and deals for bank accounts that may fit your every need.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.