Find the latest listing of Water and Power Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typical offers include their $200 checking offer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Water and Power Community Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Water and Power Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Water and Power Community Credit Union
- 6 Water and Power Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid WPCCU Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Water and Power Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Water and Power Community Credit Union Promotions Review
Water and Power Community Credit Union key objective is to provide personal service that meets the needs of every individual, regardless of financial condition or social status. They provide a wide array of financial services that focuses on meeting any needs you may have!
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking and Primary Savings Account
- Availability: CA
- Branches: 5 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
|Eligibility: Membership in Water and Power Community Credit Union is open to: 1) those who reside, attend school, worship or work in Los Angeles County, CA.; 2) Immediate family and household members of WPCCU members, 3) Employees (their family and household members) of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power; 4) Other Select Employer Groups.(A complete list of SEGs and requirements can be found on the credit union’s website)
See current membership details
I’ll go over Water and Power Community Credit Union offers below.
Water and Power Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Open a primary savings account with a $25 minimum balance
- Open a checking account with a $100 minimum balance
- Have at least 2 of your direct deposits made to your WPCCU account within 90 days of account opening with a $500 minimum monthly direct deposit
- When it expires: 12/31/2019
(Expires December 31, 2019)
Water and Power Community Credit Union is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and was established in 1936. Since then they have opened 5 locations, offer money market rates that are 59% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
Checking Account Bonuses
Water and Power Community Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
As an added perk, All Water and Power Community Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Water and Power Community Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: The WPCCU mobile app gives you freedom to access your accounts from any tablet or cell phone, wherever you are.
- ATMs and Co-op Branches: Find the 30,000 CO-OP ATMs that are service charge free when accessing your WPCCU checking account. Locate 5,000+ credit union branches nationwide for free access to any of your WPCCU accounts.
- WPCCU Debit Card: All WPCCU checking accounts come with a free debit card, which you can use to get cash from an ATM or use to make purchases and to pay bills. It is so versatile, you may rarely write another check.
What to Open at Water and Power Community Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great WPCCU products:
- Checking: You can earn a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and set up to receive bill payments.
Water and Power Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid WPCCU Checking Account Fees
- There are no monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: 0.15% – 2.52% APY, 3 month to 60 month on balances on $1,000 – $99,000
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: Contact your local CSR
- Money Market: Up to 0.70% APY, Earn APY on balances ranging from $0.00 – $250,000
Water and Power Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.40% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.60% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
This Water and Power Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus is pretty sweet and easy to earn! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, simply complete the requirements listed above! Be sure to take advantage of this promotion before it ends!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Water and Power Community Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|