Find the latest listing of Water and Power Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typical offers include their $200 checking offer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Water and Power Community Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Water and Power Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Water and Power Community Credit Union
- 6 Water and Power Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid WPCCU Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Water and Power Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Water and Power Community Credit Union Promotions Review
Water and Power Community Credit Union key objective is to provide personal service that meets the needs of every individual, regardless of financial condition or social status. They provide a wide array of financial services that focuses on meeting any needs you may have!
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking and Primary Savings Account
- Availability: CA
- Branches: 5 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
|Eligibility: Membership in Water and Power Community Credit Union is open to: 1) those who reside, attend school, worship or work in Los Angeles County, CA.; 2) Immediate family and household members of WPCCU members, 3) Employees (their family and household members) of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power; 4) Other Select Employer Groups.(A complete list of SEGs and requirements can be found on the credit union’s website)
See current membership details
I’ll go over Water and Power Community Credit Union offers below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Water and Power Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Open a primary savings account with a $25 minimum balance
- Open a checking account with a $100 minimum balance
- Have at least 2 of your direct deposits made to your WPCCU account within 90 days of account opening with a $500 minimum monthly direct deposit
- When it expires: 12/31/2019
(Expires December 31, 2019)
Water and Power Community Credit Union is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and was established in 1936. Since then they have opened 5 locations, offer money market rates that are 59% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
Checking Account Bonuses
Water and Power Community Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
As an added perk, All Water and Power Community Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Water and Power Community Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: The WPCCU mobile app gives you freedom to access your accounts from any tablet or cell phone, wherever you are.
- ATMs and Co-op Branches: Find the 30,000 CO-OP ATMs that are service charge free when accessing your WPCCU checking account. Locate 5,000+ credit union branches nationwide for free access to any of your WPCCU accounts.
- WPCCU Debit Card: All WPCCU checking accounts come with a free debit card, which you can use to get cash from an ATM or use to make purchases and to pay bills. It is so versatile, you may rarely write another check.
What to Open at Water and Power Community Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great WPCCU products:
- Checking: You can earn a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and set up to receive bill payments.
Water and Power Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid WPCCU Checking Account Fees
- There are no monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: 0.15% – 2.52% APY, 3 month to 60 month on balances on $1,000 – $99,000
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: Contact your local CSR
- Money Market: Up to 0.70% APY, Earn APY on balances ranging from $0.00 – $250,000
Water and Power Savings Alternatives
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 1.00% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
This Water and Power Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus is pretty sweet and easy to earn! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, simply complete the requirements listed above! Be sure to take advantage of this promotion before it ends!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Water and Power Community Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.