If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, Vio Bank is offering you 2.46% APY on your funds for opening a new Vio Bank High Yield Online Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.46% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Vio Bank High Yield Online Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from Vio Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Vio Bank High Yield Online Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.46% APY on your funds. Open a new account and start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.46% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Vio Bank High Yield Online Savings Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|$0.01 or more||2.46% APY|
- Interest is compounded daily
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Only $100 minimum to open
- Earn 2.46% APY rate on any balance
Simply open a new Savings Account from Vio Bank and start earning the 2.46% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Vio Bank Online Savings Account: No monthly fees
We've all heard of Vio Bank so you know this is a reputable bank. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here. If you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees