Available nationwide, Varo Money is offering you 2.12% APY on your funds for opening a new Varo Money Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.12% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Varo Money Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from Varo Money, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Varo Money Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.12% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Interest Rate: 2.12% APY Rate
Minimum Balance: $0.01
Maximum Balance: $50,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
VARO Money Savings Account: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
|Less than $50,000||2.80% APY|
Simply open a new Varo Money Savings Account and start earning the 2.12% APY Rate!
To earn 2.80% APY you must complete the following requirements:
- Open a Varo Money Savings account with $50,000 or less
- Receive payroll or government direct deposits totaling at least $1,000 each month
- Use the Varo Visa® Debit Card to authorize at least 5 purchases each month
Avoid Monthly Fees
- VARO Money Savings Account: No monthly fees
If you're interested in building up your savings, check out the VARO Money Savings Account. Their new preferred savings account gives you an opportunity to make the most out of your money, with an reasonable APY rate on your funds. Compared to many other local banks, VARO Money offers much higher rates. This account is perfect for people and families who are looking to build a habit of savings to those nearing or are in retirement.
If you are interested in a competitive rate with a low opening deposit, then this account is the one for you. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers double cash back. You'll earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.