When you sign up for a US Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card, you will earn 30,000 bonus FlexPoints after you spend $2,000 within your first 4 months of account opening. Additionally, you will be able to earn between 2x to 3x the FlexPoints at restaurants and gas stations too. If you want to find out more about what this card has to offer and how it may be a good fit for you, please continue reading below.
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that
Table of Contents
US Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card Features
- Spend $2,000 in first 4 months of account opening and earn 30,000 bonus FlexPoints
- 3X FlexPoints at restaurants
- 2X FlexPoints at gas stations
- 2X FlexPoints at airlines
- 1X FlexPoints per $1 spent on all eligible net purchases
- Redeem for travel on over 150 airlines, no blackout dates or redemption fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $85
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to learn more and then apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn FlexPoints if you make $2,000 in purchases within the 4 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 30,000 bonus FlexPoints.
With the US Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card, you can offset the annual fee by using your points. Points can be easily racked up if you dine-out and drive often. If this applies to you, then the ability to earn 2x and 3x the FlexPoints in those categories can be seen as quite valuable. When you travel, get a $25 airline fee allowance for every award ticket. This can be used towards baggage fees, preferred seating, or in-flight food and beverages. To redeem the $25 airline allowance you need to call 866.311.5550 to request a statement credit within 90 days of a “Qualified Purchase”. To add on, you can enjoy a fee credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application too.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.