Find all the latest Riverview Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They have a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
Riverview Bank Promotions Review
Riverview Bank is headquartered in Marysville, Pennsylvania and was established in 1904. With a keen focus on the communities, they serve they have grown to 34 locations throughout the state.
- Bonus Link:
- $150 Checking Bonus (No expiration date)
- Account Type: Free, Advantage, Tradition’s, and Chairman’s Club Checking
- Availability: PA
- Branches: 34 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
I’ll go over Riverview Bank offers below.
Riverview Bank $150 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Where it’s available: PA
- How to earn it:
- Open any new Personal Checking Account
- Minimum balance to earn a reward is $25
- Direct Deposit must be payroll, pension, or other monthly income from a third party equal to a minimum of $250
- Done within 60 days of account opening
- When it expires: None Listed
(Does Not Expire)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
Riverview Bank Checking Options
To qualify for the bonus you will have to apply for a checking account first. To make it easier to decide on which account you should apply for we have compiled the list of checking accounts offered by Riverview Bank.
- Freedom Checking – Anywhere banking tools, E-Statements, Cell phone protection, ID Theft aid, Buyer’s Protection and extended warranty, Bounce protection privilege limit of $500.
- Protect Plus Checking – MyPerksPLUS App helps you save at local shops, Anywhere banking tools, E-Statements, Cell phone protection, ID Theft aid, $25,000 accidental death coverage, Buyer’s Protection and extended warranty, Bounce protection privilege limit of $500.
- Perks Plus Checking – MyPerksPLUS App helps you save at local shops, Anywhere banking tools, E-Statements, Cell phone protection, ID Theft aid, $10,000 accidental death coverage, health savings card, Buyer’s Protection and extended warranty, Bounce protection privilege limit of $500.
- Premium Plus Checking – Earns interest, MyPerksPLUS App helps you save at local shops, Anywhere banking tools, E-Statements, Cell phone protection, ID Theft aid, roadside assistance, $10,000 travel accidental death coverage, Health Savings Card, Buyer’s Protection and extended warranty, Bounce protection privilege limit of $500.
Riverview Bank Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
Riverview Bank Checking Monthly Service Fees
Monthly service fees take value away from bonuses and accounts. Keep reading to see how to reduce or avoid monthly service fees on accounts at Riverview Bank.
- Freedom Checking – there is no monthly service charge for this account; however, paper statements charge $2 a month. Thus, we suggest you apply for E-Statements to receive a free account.
- Perks Plus Checking – there is a $6 monthly service fee that can be reduced to $4 a month by enrolling for E-Statements.
- Protect Plus Checking – there is a $10 monthly service fee that can be reduced to $8 a month by enrolling for E-Statements.
- Premium Plus Checking – The $8 monthly service fee can be waived by maintaining a $1,000 minimum average daily balance. Balances less than $1,000 can reduce the $8 fee to $6 by enrolling in E-Statements.
Riverview Bank Savings Options
While traditional banks don’t require you to open a Savings Account to establish membership. You can still earn extra cash towards a vacation, holiday, for college, or even for retirement.
- Statement Savings – $25 minimum opening deposit, $25 average balance to avoid service charge, $25 minimum balance to earn interest, 6 transfers per statement cycle.
- Super Star Savings – Available for customers age 17 and younger, $25 minimum opening deposit, No monthly service charge, $25 minimum balance to earn interest, 6 transfers per statement cycle.
- Money Market – $2,500 minimum opening deposit, $2,500 average balance to avoid service charge, $2,500 minimum balance to earn interest, 6 transfers per statement cycle.
- Prestige Money Market – $2,500 minimum opening deposit, no monthly service charge, 6 transfers/checks written to third parties per statement cycle.
- Power CD Savings – $2,500 minimum opening deposit, competitive tiered rate structure, transaction limitations apply.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – $25 minimum opening deposit to open, set-up fee applies, no service charge or minimum balance requirements, IRA regulations apply on deposits and withdrawals, interest bearing.
Riverview Bank Savings Alternatives
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG622 by 09/15/2022
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 1.10% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.50% APY up to 2.90% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.05% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 1.00% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Riverview Bank is offering a generous bonus for current residents of Pennsylvania. Simply meet the requirements stated above and you will be able to start your new banking experience.
Additionally, you do not have to worry about any potential hidden fees. How great is that? Furthermore, you will receive the best customer service the bank has to offer. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.