Take advantage of Regional Missouri Bank Kasasa Cash Account today to earn an attractive 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Regional Missouri Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Regional Missouri Bank is headquartered in Marceline, Missouri and was founded in 1908. Since then they have grown 8 locations and boast an A+ health rating.
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 3.00% APY Rate
- Availability: MO
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Regional Missouri Bank Kasasa Cash: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|Not Met Qualification||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Regional Missouri Bank
- Earn 3.00% APY for Balance up to $10,000
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
Regional Missouri Bank Account Benefits
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free electronic banking
- Kasasa Protect® available for added security
- Free debit Mastercard with Mobile Money Access
- Overdraft protection available
- FDIC Insured
Regional Missouri Bank is offering a 3.00% APY on balances less than $10,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the stated APY rate.