Peoples Bank is offering the residents of Louisiana a chance to earn up to 4.01% APY on balances up to $15,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 4.01% APY on your funds when opening a Peoples Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
In addition to the current rate from Peoples Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Peoples Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 4.01% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: LA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull? Let us Know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Up to $20 Monthly
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Peoples Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today! See rate table below.
- 4.01% APY on balances up to $15,000
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
- Free online banking, bill pay, and eStatements
- Visa check card
- Unlimited check writing
How To Earn 4.01% APY
- Sign up for the Peoples Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 4.01% APY on balances up to $15,000. In addition, meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 15 check card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 1 ACH debit or credit post and settle
If you're active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. Also, if you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know.
If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that