Find an updated list of My e-BAnC by BAC Florida Bank Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
My e-BAnC Promotions Review
Established in 1973, today My e-BAnC now offers money market rates that are 5X the national average, and it has an A health rating. It offers personal and business banking products, as well as wealth management products and services.
- Bonus Link:
- $100 Checking Bonus (Does not expire)
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide Online
- Branches: Nationwide Online
- Credit Inquiry: Yes
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over My e-BAnC offers below.
My e-BAnC $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide Online
- How to earn it:
- Apply for the eAdvantage Combo which consists of a eRelationship Savings Account and Advantage Checking Account.
- You can earn a $100 bonus by opening the Advantage Checking Account but there is a $5,000 minimum opening deposit.
- The eRelationship Savings account requires a $25,000 minimum opening deposit.
- When it expires: Does Not Expire
(Does Not Expire)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
My e-BAnC has served the financial needs of their neighbors for over 100 years and are dedicated to moving customers toward their greatest goals.
Checking Account Bonuses
My e-BAnC offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. These promotions provide fantastic accounts with great services and features.
As an added perk, All My e-BAnC checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All My e-BAnC checking accounts come with these features.
- eStatements: Get peace of mind knowing your statements will be delivered safely and securely
- Online Banking: The easiest way to make and track payments, and manage your finances all in one place
What to Open at My e-BAnC
Keep your eye out on these great My e-BAnC products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. You must sign up and for membership with My e-BAnC.
My e-BAnC Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid My e-BAnC Checking Account Fees
- Advantage Checking Account: There is a $15 service charge if you do not maintain an average daily balance of $5,000 in this account or across all your accounts.
Savings Account Offers
- Certificate of Deposit: A certificate of deposit (CD) is a low-risk way to invest that’s commonly sold by banks and credit unions. While savings accounts have long been the traditional way to safely tuck away large sums of money, they offer some of the lowest returns on your money.
- Money Market: A money market account is another way to save money that earns interest until you withdraw it. Sometimes considered a different type of savings account, money market accounts are popular because they usually offer a higher interest rate than a traditional savings account.
My e-BAnC Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.40% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.60% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
My e-BAnC is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. These bonuses is great because they have soft pull, so your credit score is not affected. They also offer a lot of online services to help you control your financial future. I would highly recommend you thoroughly read the requirements for each bonus in order to earn the full promotion.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of My e-BAnC promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|