Find an updated list of Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 Muskegon Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union
- 6 Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Muskegon Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MI
- Branches: 2 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None
|Eligibility: Membership in Muskegon Co-Op Federal Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Michigan counties of Muskegon, Newaygo, Oceana, or Ottawa and are members of the Muskegon Co-operative Services. Muskegon Co-operative Services is open to anyone who lives in Muskegon, Newaygo, Oceana, or Ottawa Counties.
See current membership details
I’ll go over Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union offers below.
Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: MI
- How to earn it:
- $100 Cash and a FREE Box of Checks When qualifying for a checking account with direct deposit
- Cash will be deposited when direct deposit comes in
- When it expires: Does Not Expire
(Does Not Expire)
Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union is headquartered in Muskegon and is the 132nd largest credit union in the state of Michigan. It was established in 1949 and as of June of 2019, it had grown to 21 employees and 10,196 members at 2 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Muskegon Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. These promotion provide fantastic accounts with great services and features.
As an added perk, All Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Debit Card: Debit Advantage (Buyer’s Protection & Extended Warranty) and Debit Card
- Rewards/Savings:Travel and Leisure Discounts, Shopping Rewards (Cash Back), and Health Discount Savings (Prescriptions, Vision, Dental)
- Identity Protection: Identity Theft Protection and ID Theft Expense Reimbursement
What to Open at Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. You must sign up and for membership with Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union.
Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- No Monthly Fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 0.60% – 3.00% APY. Terms ranging from 3 month – 5 years. Minimum deposit of $500
- Money Market: Check with CSR
- Savings: Check with CSR
Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union Savings Alternatives
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.80% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union is a great bank option to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. They offer a series of online services to help you keep your money and prepare yourself for your financial future!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Muskegon Federal Co-op Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.