Available nationwide, MemoryBank is offering you a 2.45% APY on your funds for opening a new MemoryBank Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn your MemoryBank Money Market Account!
In addition to the current rate from MemoryBank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
MemoryBank Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.45% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.45% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Service Fee: None, $3 for paper statements
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Promo Code(s): None
MemoryBank Money Market Account: Consider opening an account to receive an interest rate of 2.45% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
|$0.01 to $1,000,000||2.45% APY|
|$1,000,000+||2.45% to 0.01%APY|
- Maximize earnings
- Easily fund your account
- All deposits are FDIC insured
- 24/7 internet banking
- Live customer support
Simply open a new MemoryBank Money Market Account and start earning the 2.45% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- There are no monthly fees.
If you are interested in a competitive rate, then this account is the one for you. Simply meet the deposit amount for the bank and the rate is yours. Additionally, you will have instant access to a range of account features to better your experience. At the end of the day, if you are interested, I would definitely suggest you apply now. However, the rates are always subjected to change.
If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee