Check out the latest Fort Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fort Financial Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Fort Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Fort Financial Credit Union
- 6 Fort Financial Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Fort Financial Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Fort Financial Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Fort Financial Credit Union Promotions Review
Established in 1946, Fort Financial continues to develop new products and services and advance its technology to meet the ever-changing needs of its growing membership. Furthermore, they share their members’ values of honesty, integrity and respect for the hard-earned dollar.
- Bonus Links:
- $100 Checking Bonus (07/31/2020)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IN
- Branches: (Branch Locator) *Offer only available at the 702 State Road 205 branch*
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Fort Financial Credit Union offers below.
Fort Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: IN *Offer only available at the 702 State Road 205 branch*
- How to earn it:
- Open a checking account at the 702 State Road 205 branch
- Must have a $25 minimum opening balance.
- Setup a monthly direct deposit of at least $500
- Must have at least 10 debit card transactions.
- When it expires: 07/31/2020
(Expires July 31, 2020)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
Fort Financial Credit Union’s checking solutions provide convenience and flexibility to help you manage your money more efficiently. Furthermore, they offer a variety of saving solutions to best fit your needs.
Checking Account Bonuses
Fort Financial Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. When you open a new qualifying checking account and meet the requirements, you can receive a generous bonus. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features.
Special Checking Account Features
All Fort Financial Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Debit Card: Fort Financial debit cardholders enjoy surcharge-free access to thousands of ATMs worldwide through the Alliance One ATM Network and can make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted.
- Ordering Checks: Whether you just opened your account, have moved, changed your name or just want a different check style, you have a variety of options available.
- Overdraft Protection: Overdraft Protection gives you peace of mind knowing that the credit union will transfer funds from any savings account to cover drafts from checking accounts.
What to Open at Fort Financial Credit Union
Keep your eye out for these great Fort Financial Credit Union products:
- OneChoice Checking: Access your funds at any time.
- Interest Checking: Earn interest on your funds while giving you access to them at any time.
- OneChoice Business Checking: Perfect for businesses wanting access to their funds at any time with the opportunity to earn interest.
Fort Financial Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Fort Financial Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- OneChoice Checking: None
- Interest Checking: $5 if balance falls below $5,000 at any time in the month. First month’s fee is waived.
- OneChoice Business Checking: None
Savings Account Offers
- Savings Account: Earn interest on your deposits while maintaining easy access to your funds
- CDs and IRAs: For your long-term savings needs
- Money Market Accounts: Earn a higher interest rate on your funds
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts: Designed specifically for education expenses
Fort Financial Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.40% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
If you live near the eligible branch, I recommend checking out this promotion from Fort Financial Credit Union. However, if you don’t live near there, there are many other great promotions that you can check out here on our site, Bank Deal Guy.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Fort Financial Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|