Take advantage of First State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account today to earn an attractive 2.00% APY on balances up to $15,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
First State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
First State Bank is headquartered in Winchester, Ohio and was established in 1934. Since then they have grown to 13 locations and boast an A+ health rating.
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 2.00% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
First State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|SoFi Checking and Savings Account||$300 Cash + 2.00% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||$200 Cash + 2.10% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash + 0.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||Amazon Prime + 1.55% APY||Review|
|Axiom Bank High Yield Savings||2.75% APY||Review|
|mph.bank Money Market||2.75% APY||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union Money Market||2.75% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct Rewards Savings||2.61% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct Rewards Money Market||2.61% APY||Review|
|Liberty Savings Bank||2.50% APY||Review|
|Ponce Bank Money Market||2.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||2.40% APY||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||2.35% APY||Review|
|Patriot Bank Money Market||2.25% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||2.15% APY||Review|
|Citizens Access Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs Online Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from First State Bank
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Earn 2.00% APY for Balance up to $15,000
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
First State Bank Account Benefits
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free personal debit card
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements
- Free mobile wallet services available
- Identity theft protection services available
- FDIC Insured
First State Bank is offering a 2.00% APY on balances less than $15,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the stated APY rate.