Find the latest First Citrus Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you and a friend can earn a $100 bonus when you refer them to open a checking account.
Table of Contents
- 1 First Citrus Bank Promotions Review
- 2 First Citrus Bank $100 Referral Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at First Citrus Bank
- 6 First Citrus Bank Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid First Citrus Bank Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 First Citrus Bank Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
First Citrus Bank Promotions Review
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, First Citrus Bank’s goal is to meet the needs of the community. They are a state-chartered bank established in 1999 with over $529 million in assets. In addition, they have 5 conveniently-located branches in Hillsborough County
- Bonus Links:
- $100 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: FL
- Branches: 5 (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over First Citrus Bank offers below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
First Citrus Bank $100 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: FL
- How to earn it:
- Refer your friends to First Citrus Bank and each of you will receive a $100 cash bonus when your friend opens a checking account.
- Your friend must use the personalized link you provide them or their coupon code in order for you to receive a bonus.
- When it expires: No expiration date
(No expiration date)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
Whatever your journey to financial success looks like, First Citrus Bank recognizes what makes you exceptional. They offer a variety of different accounts so you can be sure to find one that fits your needs.
Checking Account Bonuses
First Citrus Bank offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. When you open a new qualifying checking account and meet the requirements, you can receive a generous bonus. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features.
Special Checking Account Features
All First Citrus Bank checking accounts come with these features.
- Mobile Banking: With First Citrus Bank’s Mobile Banking for personal accounts, you can view your account balance and transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills, and make a deposit wherever you have cell phone or Internet service!
- Bill Payment: It’s easier than ever to pay and keep track of your bills with Online Bill Pay. You’ll have total control with fewer steps and more protection.
- Popmoney: The Popmoney personal payment service eliminates the inconvenience of checks and cash by allowing you to send money to virtually anyone you know or owe directly from your bank account.
What to Open at First Citrus Bank
Keep your eye out for these great First Citrus Bank products:
- eChecking: Electronic, easy, and efficient.
- Cash Back Checking: The checking account that pays you.
- Premium Interest Checking: Rewarded with interest.
- Citrus Gold Checking: Relationship banking.
First Citrus Bank Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid First Citrus Bank Checking Account Fees
- eChecking: $3 maintenance fee per statement cycle waived when (1) of the following is maintained:
- $200 in debit card transaction(s)
- $350 in direct deposit(s)
- Cash Back Checking: $10 maintenance fee per statement cycle waived with $1,500 average daily balance when (1) of the following is maintained:
- $400 in debit card transaction(s)
- $700 in direct deposit(s)
- Premium Interest Checking: $15 maintenance fee per statement cycle waived when the following is maintained:
- $3,000 average daily balance
- Citrus Gold Checking: $17 maintenance fee per statement cycle waived when (1) of the following is maintained:
- 2,500 minimum daily balance in Citrus Gold Checking account
- $3,500 minimum daily balance in Personal Savings account
- $5,000 minimum daily balance in Personal Money Market account
- $10,000 minimum daily balance in Personal Certificate of Deposit account
Savings Account Offers
- Personal Savings: This Personal Savings account allows you to earn interest on your money.
- Personal Money Market: Earn a competitive interest rate and enjoy immediate access to your funds with the First Citrus Bank tiered Personal Money Market account. It’s flexible and offers a variety of advantages.
- Certificate of Deposit: For longer term investments with higher yield, they offer a variety of Certificates of Deposit. Interest rates vary according to term, and interest can be paid monthly on anniversary, quarterly on anniversary, semiannually on anniversary, or at maturity – it’s your choice!
First Citrus Bank Savings Alternatives
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 1.00% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
This referral bonus from First Citrus Bank is great because there’s no limit to the amount of people you can refer. I recommend sharing your personalized URL via social media or text to reach even more people.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of First Citrus Bank promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.