Find the latest listing of Evergreen Direct Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typical offers include their $100 offer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Evergreen Direct Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Evergreen Direct Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Evergreen Direct Credit Union
- 6 Evergreen Direct Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Evergreen Direct Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Evergreen Direct Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Evergreen Direct Credit Union Promotions Review
In 1973, the credit union was federally chartered and the name was changed to Social and Health Services Federal Credit Union. At that time, the field of membership included Department of Social and Health Services, Department of Health and all former groups.
|Eligibility: Evergreen Direct Credit Union of Washington is open to the residents, church members, people maintaining employment and anyone affiliated with any school district throughout the state of Washington as well as the family members of current credit union members. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Share Savings and a Kasasa Checking account
- Availability: WA
- Branches: 2 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Evergreen Direct Credit Union offers below.
Evergreen Direct Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: WA
- How to earn it:
- New member must establish a Share Savings and a Kasasa Checking account.
- Bonus $25 will be paid within two weeks of account opening.
- When it expires: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
Evergreen Direct Credit Union is available with 2 branches across Washington. They also offer a variety of checking and savings accounts for different needs. However, minimum requirements to waive monthly service fees vary by account.
Checking Account Bonuses
Evergreen Direct Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
As an added perk, All Evergreen Direct Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Evergreen Direct Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: You can access your funds at anytime, anywhere in the world as long as you can access the internet.
- Mobile Banking & mobile deposits: With a tap of a finger, you can manage your money in the palm of your hand with any smartphone.
- Access nationwide branch & ATM network: With a diverse spread of ATM’s in our network, you can withdraw or deposit money.
What to Open at Evergreen Direct Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Evergreen Direct Credit Union products:
- Referral: You can earn a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a new qualifying checking account.
Evergreen Direct Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Evergreen Direct Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.10% APY. Minimum deposit $5 and there are no monthly service fees
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: 0.90% – 2.28% APY. Terms ranging from 12 month – 60 months. Minimum deposit of $1,000.
- Money Market: 0.35% – 0.65% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY.
Evergreen Direct Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.60% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app - Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more -- all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 2.20% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.50% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 1.45% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
To summarize, Evergreen Direct Credit Union has some of the best promotions, bonuses, and offers in Washington. With online and mobile banking, you can access your money anytime at anywhere!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Evergreen Direct Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|