Take advantage of Dirigo Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account today to earn an attractive 2.00% APY on balances up to $25,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Dirigo Federal Kasasa Cash Checking
Dirigo Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Lewiston, Maine and was founded in 1956. Since then they have grown to 4 locations and boast an A+ health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Dirigo Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work or attend school in Androscoggin County, Oxford County or New Gloucester, Maine, or have an immediate family member who is a Dirigo FCU member.
See current membership details
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 2.00% APY Rate
- Availability: ME
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Dirigo Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Not Met Qualification||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Dirigo Federal Credit Union
- Earn 2.00% APY for Balance up to $25,000
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- At least 1 ACH transaction (can be a deposit, withdrawal, or bill pay)
Dirigo Federal Credit Union Account Benefits
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Online banking with bill pay
- Free e-statements
- Mobile banking
- Free debit card
- Free telephone banking
- No minimum deposit to open
- NCUA Insured
Dirigo Federal Credit Union is offering a 2.00% APY on balances less than $25,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the stated APY rate.