If you are looking for a new checking account option, definitely check out the Betterment Checking for all your banking needs.
Through this account, you will be able to take advantage of fantastic features such as ATM and foreign fees reimbursed worldwide as well as Visa foreign transaction fees reimbursed.
Table of Contents
Betterment Checking Account Info
- Account Type: Betterment Checking
- Availability: Online nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
Betterment Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Betterment Account Benefits
- All ATM fees reimbursed worldwide
- Get ATM fees reimbursed directly to your account without lifting a finger. This is every ATM, worldwide, where Visa is accepted. There are ~2.8M ATMs in the world where Visa is accepted, so use any of them without thinking twice. After you’ve withdrawn your cash, you’ll get a push notification confirming that the fee will be reimbursed by Betterment (see screenshot attached).
- Visa foreign transaction fees reimbursed
- Every dollar matters. That’s why we’re reimbursing Visa’s 1% fee on foreign transactions, purchases, and ATM transactions. Put this together with the worldwide ATM fee reimbursement and you’ve got an amazing travel companion card.
- No monthly maintenance fees, no minimum balances, and no overdraft fees
- Checking is FDIC insurance up to $250,000
Betterment Checking Account Features
- Easily move money from Checking to your Betterment accounts, including Investing and Cash Reserve (see screenshots attached).
- Pair this with Two Way Sweep, and you can see a world where you get your direct deposit into Checking, automate your extra cash being swept into Cash Reserve, and then fund your investments from your Cash Reserve account. All in one place.
- While you will absolutely be able to sign up for Betterment Checking (or any Betterment offering) on both desktop and mobile, we’ve spent a lot of time making sure that users who sign up on mobile will have an easy, seamless experience (see screenshot attached).
- Pay quickly and easily with our (strikingly good-looking) contactless debit card.
- Activating your card, temporarily locking your card if you’ve misplaced it, or resetting your PIN can all be easily done through the Betterment mobile app (see screenshots attached).
- Your Betterment account also features security measures including custom aggregated app passwords (so you can aggregate your Betterment accounts into other products like budgeting through Mint or tax prep through TurboTax without giving them your real password), 2-Factor Authentication, and Biometric account login on both iOS and Android.
All in all, Betterment is offering a fantastic checking option for those who would love a new banking experience.
Through the account, you would be able to utilize features such as joint checking accounts as well as depositing checks from your phone. Furthermore, with simplified easy-to-read transaction information and effortless direct deposit switching, the Betterment Checking is the perfect option for you.