Check out this updated list of Bank First promotions, bonuses, and offers!
Currently, they have a $100 referral bonus when you meet the requirements.
Bank First Promotions Review
Bank First was established in 1894 and today has assets over $1.8 billion. Since then they have grown to 23 locations, offer market rates that are 2X the national average, and boasts an A+ health rating.
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over the Bank First offers below.
Bank First $100 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: WI
- How to earn it:
- Complete the Refer-A-Friend Form
- Give the Refer-A-Friend Form to someone
- That person must bring the form with them to any Bank First Location and open a checking account
- That person must complete account requirements, once met bonus is awarded
- When it expires: None Listed
(No expiration date listed)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($450 Bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($275 Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($200 Bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Simply First: None
- Student First: None
- Senior First: None
- First Rewards: $10
- Military First: None
- First Rate: $15.00 (if minimum balance is not met)
- Small Business Checking: None
- Basic Business Checking: There is no monthly maintenance fee, provided a minimum average daily balance of $3,000.00 is maintained
- Premium Business Checking: None listed
The $100 referral bonus at First Bank is fantastic with a variety of accounts to choose from you can find something that meets your financial goals. They also offer mobile banking so your money is available at anytime with the click of a button.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of First Bank promotions here.