Available in selected states, you can now earn up to 0.61% APY with a new Axos Bank High Yield Savings Account!
Earn up to 0.61% APY* with no maintenance fees or minimum balance requirements. Apply by April 30th and you could also get a $200 welcome bonus!
- To receive a $100 Bonus: You must maintain an average daily balance between $10,000 – $24,999.99 during the initial 6-month period after account opening. You will receive a $25 deposit within 10 business days of the end of each statement cycle where the account average daily balance is between $10,000 – $24,999.99 – up to a maximum of four deposits totaling $100. The account must remain open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $100 may apply.
- To receive a $200 Bonus: You must maintain an average daily balance of at least $25,000 during the initial 6-month period after account opening. You will receive a $50 deposit within 10 business days of the end of each statement cycle where the account average daily balance is at least $25,000 – up to a maximum of four deposits totaling $200. The account must remain open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $200 may apply.
(Visit Axos Bank for more details)
In addition to the current rate from Axos Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Axos Bank High Yield Savings
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of up to 0.61% APY on your funds. Open a new Axos Bank High Yield Savings Account with any minimum opening deposit to start earning interest today!
- Rate Offer: Up to 0.61% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Online)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us Know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None
Axos Bank High Yield Savings Account: Consider opening this account online to receive an interest rate of up to 0.61% APY on your funds. Apply today!
Be sure to also check out these other Axos Bank promotions!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.01% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.55% APY||Review|
|Less than $25,000||0.61%|
|$25,000 – $100,000||0.25%|
- Up to a $200 Bonus through 4/30
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimal balance requirements
- $250 minimum opening deposit
- Free incoming Wires
- Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
Axos Bank offers a pretty decent rate on your funds at any amount! The account is simple to apply and a great way to earn funds on your excess cash! Definitely consider making the switch if you have a savings account at your local bank which usually offer a 0.01% rate!