Available nationwide, Aspiration is offering you a 2.00% APY on your funds for opening a new Aspiration Spend & Save Account. Below is all the information you would need to earn 2.00% APY Rate on your funds.
In addition to the current rate from Aspiration, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Aspiration Spend & Save Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.00% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.00% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $10
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Consider opening this account to receive an interest rate of 2.00% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
- Debit card with cash back on every dollar spent
- Free access to every ATM in the world
- Up to 2.00% APY on savings
- Your deposits are FDIC-insured
- No hidden fees! Pay us a monthly fee you think is fair
- Extra cash back for spending at socially-conscious businesses
- Open a new Spend & Save Account
- Provide the $10 opening deposit
- Deposit at least $1 a month into any Aspiration account OR keep a savings balance of $10,000 or higher.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Aspiration Summit Checking Account: No monthly fees
All in all, if you are looking to start a new and unique banking experience, look no further than Aspiration. Currently, you will be able to earn a 2.00% APY when you provide the opening deposit as well as meeting the minimum daily balance of deposit at least $1 a month into your account for as long as you have the account.
Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here. Additionally, be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee