Check out the latest American Eagle Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
When you refer someone to open a new checking account, you can earn a $50 bonus and they can receive a $200 bonus.
Table of Contents
- 1 American Eagle Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 American Eagle Credit Union $200 Referral Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at American Eagle Credit Union
- 6 American Eagle Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid American Eagle Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 American Eagle Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
American Eagle Credit Union Promotions Review
Since 1939, American Eagle Credit Union has been owned by their members and working to give them control of their financial future. Additionally, they strive to become their members’ trusted financial partner, providing experiences that empower them to achieve their goals.
- Bonus Links:
- $200 Referral Bonus (10/31/2019)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MO, TX, VA
- Branches: 30 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 6 months
I’ll go over American Eagle Credit Union offers below.
American Eagle Credit Union $200 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: MO, TX, VA
- How to earn it:
- In order to receive $200 incentive members must complete 3 debit card transactions
- Set up and receive a minimum direct deposit of $250
- Enroll in OnlineAccess or MobileAccess+
- When it expires: 10/31/2019
(Expires October 31, 2019)
As a member-owned, community-focused, not-for-profit financial institution, the Credit Union offers a comprehensive list of banking products and financial services at 30 branches nationwide and through 24/7 Member resources and amenities.
Checking Account Bonuses
American Eagle Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. When you open a new qualifying checking account and meet the requirements, you can receive a generous bonus. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features.
Special Checking Account Features
All American Eagle Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Digital Wallet: With your Digital Wallet, you can simply pull out your phone to pay. All you do is scan your phone and you’re good to go!
- Visa Debit Card: Serving as a check and an ATM card, the Visa debit card is: Accepted at millions of merchants worldwide and online, wherever Visa debit cards are accepted, offers two great way to earn cash back when shopping, safer than carrying cash, a great way to keep track of your purchases, and allows you to carry one card.
- Online Banking: The OnlineAccess service for accessing your online accounts gives you the best and most modern secure remote access through the Internet. OnlineAccess allows you to access your account information and your funds 24 hours a day from your personal computer.
What to Open at American Eagle Credit Union
Keep your eye out for these great American Eagle Credit Union products:
- myFit Access Account: An alternative to free checking, the myFit card is a Visa® debit card designed to fit everyday money access and budget management needs. Online and Mobile Access makes it easy to load funds and manage transactions.
- Certificate of Deposit: Fixed rate CDs are a safe, secure means of obtaining a good return on your investment. The minimum opening balance for all CDs is $1,000. Certificates are automatically renewable and interest earned can be added back to the CD or credited to your account.
American Eagle Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle and TD Bank Mobile Deposit. Plus, get 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada and around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
• TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card - and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans.
How to Avoid American Eagle Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- There are no monthly fees
Savings Account Offers
- Regular Savings: Saving up for a house, new car, education, vacation, retirement? Whatever your goals, the Credit Union can help you get there! And, it all begins with a small $5 deposit into a savings account.
- Money Market: Money Market Accounts allow you to have the same features as a regular savings account with one additional benefit: you earn a higher interest rate. Interest is compounded daily on balances of $1,000 or more. The larger your balance is, the more interest you earn!
- Holiday Savings: Whether your holiday means Christmas shopping, summer vacation or just needing to save for tax season, this account can help! What’s the difference with this account? The Holiday Savings Account lets you make easy deposits automatically deducted from your paycheck or other Credit Union accounts.
American Eagle Credit Union Savings Alternatives
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG922 by 12/15/2022
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 2.15% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code BDG922 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 30 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 12/15/2022, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.75% APY up to 3.30% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 2.10% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 2.05% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Be sure to check out this attractive referral bonus at American Eagle Credit Union. However, this offer is more generous for the referral rather than the referee, but the bonus for the referee is still rather generous.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of American Eagle Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.