Here you can find an updated list of the latest Winchester Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
As of now, you can take advantage of their $50 referral bonus by referring a friend or family member to open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
Winchester Savings Bank Promotions Review
Winchester Savings Bank is currently the 71st largest bank in the state of Massachusetts and the 1,451st largest bank in the nation. Established in 1871, Winchester Savings Bank is an independent, local bank with a strong financial foundation, a tradition of exceptional service, and a legacy of community involvement and support. Winchester Savings Bank has an A health rating.
I’ll go over Winchester Savings Bank offers below.
Winchester Savings Bank $50 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get:
- Referrer earns $50 bonus
- Referee / Person being referred earns $50 bonus
- Where it’s available: MA
- How to earn it:
- Complete a referral form through the bonus link and give it to your friends and family members
- When the referee brings it in to any WSB location and opens any new personal checking account with a $10 minimum deposit, they must also complete the following activities
- Have one qualifying direct deposit of at least $500 of customer’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits
- Have account remain open and in good standing with a positive balance until the deposit is posted
- When it expires: None Listed
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as the and SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($325 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($250 Bonus).|
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Student Checking: None
- Free Checking: None
- Interest Checking: $10, waive with $1,000 daily balance in Interest Checking or in linked Statement Savings Account
- NEXUS Checking: $15, waive with $25,000 minimum
- NEXUS Plus Checking: $25, waive with $200,000 minimum
- Statement Savings: $3, waive with $250 minimum
- Money Market: $10, waive with $2,500 minimum
- Passbook Savings: $3, waive with $250 minimum
- Club Accounts: None
- Small Business: None
- Business Interest: $12
- Business Analysis: $15
If you are a Massachusetts resident, Winchester Savings Bank is a great option which offers a variety of checking accounts to fit your needs. Also, their current referral bonus is simple and easy to complete, giving you a free $50.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Winchester Savings Bank promotions here.