If you’re interested in applying for a great everyday use card, you’re in the right spot! With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card, you can earn a $200 cash rewards bonus if you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
What makes this card a great everyday card is that it comes with NO ANNUAL FEE & you can earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases (1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening) with no category restrictions/sign-ups/etc!
If you want to find out more about this card offer, please continue to read below.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Summary
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Get an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. There are no category restrictions. And, your cash back rewards don’t expire as long as your account remains open.
You need a minimum of $25 in cash back rewards to redeem for statement credits, paper checks, or Wells Fargo bank account deposits. However, if you have a Wells Fargo debit or ATM card, you can redeem at ATMs in $20 increments.
You can also redeem at the Go Far Rewards portal for non-cash redemptions like gift cards, merchandise purchases, and travel purchases. However, non-cash redemptions generally have less value than cash redemptions.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Cardholder Benefits
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise, you can enjoy generous perks like:
- Cell phone protection for damaged or stolen cell phones, up to $600 per incident and $1,200 per year
- Extended warranties on items with original warranties of 12 months or less
- Travel inconvenience insurance reimbursement for lost or damaged carry-on baggage
When you sign up online for a Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card, you will be able to earn 1.5% cash back on all your purchases, along with 1.8% cash back for all purchases made with Google Pay or Apple Pay in the first twelve month span from account opening.
Additionally, like other Wells Fargo credit cards, you will be offered a cell phone protection plan if you use your card to pay your cell phone bill. It comes with a maximum benefit limit of $600 per occurrence and a maximum of two claims per 12-month period. The cellular phone protection covers your primary line along with up to 3 other additional lines against stolen or damaged cell phones. There is a $25 deductible per claim though. Another perk of this card is it includes a program called Cash Track. It is an online tool that allows you to set a cash redemption target and enables you to monitor the progress. Along with that program, there is another one called the GoFar Rewards program that provides a variety of options for redeeming cash rewards.
In conclusion, this card is a good fit if you’re a high spender who shops or spends at numerous places. Many will also find it appealing because aside from the included phone insurance plan, the cash back percentage is higher than average too. Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses. For more of what Wells Fargo has to offer, see our Wells Fargo Promotions or the Best Wells Fargo Credit Cards.
Learn more about this card here.