Editor’s Note: Interested in what more Chase has to offer? See our full list of Chase Coupons!
Table of Contents
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Summary
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card
Earning Cash Back
The Freedom Unlimited from Chase earns an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. There are no caps, restrictions, or spending categories. Cash back is earned as Ultimate Rewards points. They’re worth $0.01 apiece. Therefore, 10,000 Ultimate Rewards points equals $100 in cash.
Your points don’t expire as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
Redeem your accumulated cash back for cash equivalents (such as statement credits and bank account deposits), gift cards, travel and general merchandise purchases made through Chase’s Ultimate Rewards portal, and merchandise purchases made direct with online retailers (such as Amazon). Redeem cash redemptions in any amount. However, merchandise redemption minimums vary based on item cost.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Cardholder Benefits
- Credit Journey: Get unlimited access to your credit score and more. It’s free, even if you are not a Chase customer. Checking your score does not affect your credit.
- Zero Liability Protection: You won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- Purchase Protection: Get your new purchases covered for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty: Extend the time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
If you’re looking for a great cash back rewards card, consider the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card. If you’re still using a debit card for all of your purchases, definitely consider a cash back credit card like this one. For example, if you were to spend $100 at a store or restaurant, you’ll be receive $1.50 back in rewards that you can redeem later on. You can redeem the rewards in many ways like: paying your credit card bill, purchasing gift cards, booking flights, booking hotels, have it transfer to your checking account, and more!
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this card in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more best credit card deals! For more Chase offers, see our list of the Best Chase Credit Cards!