Take advantage of Washington State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account today to earn an attractive 3.15% APY on balances up to $15,000.
Keep reading below to learn more about this fantastic offer!
Table of Contents
Washington State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Washington State Bank is headquartered in Washington, Louisiana and was established in 1893. Since then they have grown to 7 locations and provide a variety of checking options.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive 3.15% APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 3.15% APY Rate up to $15,000
- Availability: LA
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Washington State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY||Review|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with Washington State Bank
- Must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
Washington State Bank Account Benefits
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Mastercard® debit card
- FDIC Insured
Washington State Bank is offering a 3.15% APY on balances less than $15,000. All you need to do is maintain balance requirements.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|