Residents in Oregon can earn a $100 credit bonus for certain services from Unitus Community Credit Union by opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Unitus Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
Unitus Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Unitus Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Unitus Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: OR (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $250
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Unitus Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Open a free Unitus checking account and you’ll get a free neighborhood experience — choose any from the list below.
Once you’ve opened your account, you can follow steps 2 and 3 to get up to three experiences!
- Open a free Unitus Checking account (with eStatements, debit card and a $250 deposit). Choose any experience.
- Get a Platinum Rewards Visa® credit card (featuring a limited-time 2.99% introductory balance transfer APR***). Choose another experience.
- Open an Auto Loan or Equity Line Plus (ELP). Choose another experience.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Unitus Checking Account: No monthly fees
This Unitus Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus has quite a bit of info missing and you won’t actually get a $100 bonus – rather you’ll get a $100 worth of services shown above. Personally, this bonus isn’t worth it to me but some may find this bonus offer beneficial. If you have any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, or early account termination fees, let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!