Find all the latest Standard Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can can earn a $100 bonus for referring new businesses to Standard Bank.
Table of Contents
Standard Bank Promotions Review
Standard Bank was founded in 1913 by a group of local business leaders with a vision to differentiate themselves from larger, greedier banks. Furthermore, they consider themselves a personalized service that puts relationships ahead of transactions.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Availability: Maryland and Pennsylvania
- Branches: 16 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Early Termination Fee: None
Next, I’ll review Standard Bank promotions below.
Standard Bank $100 Business Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: MD, PA
- How to earn it:
- Refer a new customer to open a Business Checking account.
- Additionally, you and your referral’s account must be in good standing condition.
- Finally the bonus will be deposited to both accounts 30 days after account opening.
- When it expires: None Listed
(No Expiration Date)
Standard Bank makes an emphasis that they want to build trust and long-lasting relationships with you. As an incentive, they have competitively priced products on their checking and savings accounts.
Standard Bank Checking Accounts
While you may not earn a bonus for signing up for a personal checking account, check out these competitive offers anyways.
- Navigator Checking: Cash Back Rewards, free Visa Check Card, no monthly service fees, Mobile app w/ mobile deposit and PeoplePay, Online Banking, Bill Pay, Free foreign ATM transactions, Tiered Interest Earning, Navigator Savings Bonus Rate, free checks, exclusive CD specials, Free Paper Statements, Free identity fraud insurance, Free stop payments, Free Cashier’s Checks, Free notary service, etc.
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking: Cash Back Rewards, refunds on aTM withdrawal fees nationwide, Link to savings accounts, no minimum balance to earn rewards, no monthly service fee, Online and Mobile Bank, Free E-Statements, Free Visa debit card, $20 minimum opening deposit, identity theft and fraud protection.
- Kasasa Cash Checking: 2.00% APY on balances up to $20,000 if qualifications are met, refunds on ATM withdrawals nationwide,link to savings accounts, no minimum balance to earn rewards, no monthly service fee, online and mobile banking, free E-Statements, Free Visa Debit Card, $20 minimum opening deposit, identity theft and fraud protection.
- Green Checking: Cash Back Rewards, No monthly service fee, no minimum balance requirement, Free Online and Mobile banking, Bill Pay, Free E-Statements, Free ATM’s at Standard Bank and PNC Bank ATM’s.
To summarize, I consider Standard Bank checking accounts attractive. The cash back rewards program gives you an incentive to use your debit card, much like a credit card. Additionally, the accounts are fee free and offer a wide range of features to meet your needs.
Standard Bank Business Checking Accounts
Likewise, Standard Bank even offers checking accounts to help your business no matter its size. Opening one of these accounts will earn you a bonus with the current Standard Bank promotion.
- Business Navigator Checking: This account provides flexibility for large businesses and sole proprietors alike. Depending on your needs, you qualify for a level of service. Every tier of this account earns Free Online Banking, E-Statements, Business Visa Check Card, Unlimited Free ATM services, Unlimited cash deposits, overdraft privilege, and free night depository drop off processing.
- Business Green Checking: No monthly service fee, Free Online Banking, E-Statements, Business Visa Check Card, Unlimited Free ATM services, Unlimited cash deposits, overdraft privilege, and free night depository drop off processing.
- Analysis Checking: This business checking account is intended for businesses with high activity and complex banking needs. Your monthly service charge is based on your account analysis or maintenance of target balances.
- Corporate Sweep Account: This account provides larger incorporated customers with automatic cash management through transactions accounts and also earns a tiered variable interest rate.
Furthermore, Standard Bank offers accounts for Non-Profits and also offers Public Fund accounts to help the community. We recommend you contact a customer service representative or visit a branch to learn more about these accounts.
If you have experience banking with Standard Bank, leave us a comment below letting us know about your experience. Your feedback is incredibly valuable and helps grow the site and makes the reading experience better for other readers.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
Standard Bank Savings Accounts
Similarly, Standard Bank offers traditional savings accounts, money market accounts, CD’s, and IRA’s like any other bank. However, they pride themselves in offering competitive rates to draw you in.
- Navigator Savings: Tiered Savings Rate based on account balance, no minimum balance requirement to earn interest, no monthly service charge, daily compounding of interest, accepts direct deposit and ACH transactions, connect to a checking account.
- KASASA Saver: Link to a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back to earn bonus savings, tiered interest rates, no minimum balance requirement to earn rewards, no monthly service fees, $20 minimum opening deposit.
- Super Easy Savings Account: $10,000 minimum opening deposit, 0.10% APY, daily compounded interest, up to 3 withdrawals a month.
- Statement Savings: $100 minimum opening deposit, 0.05% APY, daily compounding of interest, accepts direct deposit and ACH transactions, link to a checking account.
- Insured Money Market Account: $2,500 minimum opening deposit, $1,000 minimum balance to waive the monthly service charge, daily compounding of interest, Standard Bank ATM card available, up to 6 withdrawals a month, earns interest based on your account balance.
- CD’s: Standard CD terms from 3-months on up to 10 years, $1,000 minimum opening deposit with the exception of the 10-Month CD which requires a $2,500 minimum opening deposit. Additions are allowed on up to 3x the original deposit, customer is permitted to withdrawal 1/3 of the current balance each calender quarter without penalty, $100,000 maximum deposit.
- IRA’s: Terms from 12-months on up to 10 years, $1,000 minimum opening deposit with the exception of the 3-year IRA special which requires a $5,000 minimum opening deposit but earns 1.25% APY. Variable rates meaning the rates are subject to change at any time.
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.80% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
While the current promotion may not be incredible, Standard Bank offers a wide variety of services that are very attractive. They provide checking accounts without monthly service charges and savings accounts with competitive rates.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Standard Bank promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.