With the Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card, you can earn 85,000 Bonus Miles! Earn 50,000 points after making your first purchase on the card, and an additional 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days.
I would recommend this card to anyone, especially those who travel using any of the Radisson Family of Hotels, because you can earn points from staying with Radisson as well as everyday purchases.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in another card from Radisson Rewards, checkout our review of the Radisson Rewards Platnium Visa Card.
The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening (equal to $500 in travel). Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018.
You're able to earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®.
Table of Contents
Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card Features
- 50,000 bonus points after making your first purchase
- Additional 35,000 points after spending $2,500 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels
- 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- 40,000 renewal points each year when you renew your card.
- Earn up to 3 free nights! Earn one Free Night E-Cert for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000), then renew your card by paying the Annual Fee.
- Your Radisson Rewards membership will be upgraded to Gold status after you activate and use your card.
- Enjoy preferred seating at theatre and popular music events, plus get exclusive movie ticket offers.
- Get insider connections to top sporting events, VIP packages and pre-sale tickets.
- $1,000,000 travel accident coverage.
- $75 annual fee.
Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card: Consider opening an account to earn the many rewards!
To earn the one-time First Purchase Bonus of 50,000 points, you must first make a purchase with your Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature credit card within 90 days after your Account was opened. To earn the last 35,000 points, spend at least $2,500 in Net Purchases on your Card within 90 days after your Account was opened.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card is offering a favorable sign up bonus of 85,000 points for simply opening up the card and spending $2,500 within 90 days of opening the account. This card provides many opportunities to earn points and has a low annual fee comparatively. If you are interested in this offer, consider opening up the card!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
The Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card offers a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel.
You'll earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees which is a great choice as your go-to travel card!