Take advantage of Prospect Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account today to earn an attractive 1.80% APY on balances up to $15,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Prospect Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Prospect Bank is headquartered in Paris, Illinois and was established in 1873. Since then they have grown 10 locations and they provide a variety of checking accounts.
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 1.80% APY Rate
- Availability: IL
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Prospect Bank Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Not Met Qualification||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Prospect Bank
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Earn 1.80% APY for Balance up to $15,000
- Account Qualifications per cycle:
- 12 debit card purchases (each purchase must be a minimum of $5)
- 1 ACH debit or credit (direct deposit, automatic payment)
- Online or mobile banking log in
Prospect Bank Account Benefits
- Earn interest on entire balance at tiered rates
- eStatement enrollment required
- Refund up to $15 per statement cycle in Foreign (Non-Prospect Bank) ATM fees (maximum $5 refund per transaction)
- FDIC Insured
Prospect Bank is offering a 1.80% APY on balances less than $15,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the stated APY rate.