Find the latest listing of Ponce Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typical offers include their $150 savings offer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ponce Bank Promotions Review
- 2 Ponce Bank $150 Savings Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Ponce Bank
- 6 Ponce Bank Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Ponce Bank Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Ponce Bank Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Ponce Bank Promotions Review
Ponce Bank is headquartered in Bronx, New York and was established in 1960. Since then they have grown to 14 locations and boast an A heath rating.
- Bonus Link:
- $150 Saving Bonus (02/28/2021)
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Branches: 80 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Ponce Bank offers below.
Ponce Bank $150 Savings Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Earn up to $150 bonus from Ponce Bank via SaveBetter when you open a new checking account.
- The bonus you receive depends on the amount you deposit (deposit must be maintained for 90 days):
- Receive a $50 bonus when you deposit $25,000+
- Receive a $100 bonus when you deposit $50,000+
- Receive a $150 bonus when you deposit $75,000+
- When it expires: 02/28/2021
(Expires February 28, 2021)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Advanced Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), Huntington 5 Checking ($200 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus).
Ponce Bank, a DepositAccounts.com advertiser, is headquartered in Bronx and is the 50th largest bank in the state of New York. It was established in 1960 and as of September of 2020, it had grown to 186 employees at 14 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Ponce Bank offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
As an added perk, All Ponce Bank checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Ponce Bank checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Services: Ponce Bank helps you manage your personal accounts at your leisure, with its secure Online Banking Service.
- Telephone Banking: Telephone banking services are available to obtain information regarding Savings, Checking, and Money Market accounts. Information can also be obtained for mortgage and commercial loans accounts.
- eStatements: Receive and view your statements electronically. To enroll in eStatements please log into your online banking and select the option to receive eStatements.
What to Open at Ponce Bank
Keep your eye out on these great Ponce Bank products:
- Savings: You can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and deposit.
Ponce Bank Checking Alternatives
• Get up to $240 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by March 31, 2021; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Ponce Bank Checking Account Fees
- Simply Free Checking
- No monthly service fee
- Direct Interest Checking
- No monthly service fee
- 50+ Interest Checking
- No monthly service fee
- Premium Interest Checking
- $7 monthly charge if minimum balance falls below $1,500
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.10% APY. All balances
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 0.05% – 0.65% APY. Terms ranging from 1 month – 60 months. Minimum deposit of $500 or $1,000
- Money Market: 0.10% – 0.20% APY, depending on amount. $500 minimum balances to earn APY
Ponce Bank Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.40% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
The Ponce Bank $150 Saving Bonuses is a simple way to earn by opening a new checking or savings account. This promotion is for a limited time so sign up now if it interests you.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Ponce Bank promotions here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|