Take advantage of Peoples Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account today to earn an attractive 3.50% APY on balances up to $20,000.
Keep reading below to learn more about this fantastic offer!
Table of Contents
Peoples Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Peoples Bank is independently owned bank headquartered Indianola, Iowa. They focus on provide superior customer service, along with the best products and services to make banking easy and convenient.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive 3.50% APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 3.50% APY Rate up to $20,000
- Availability: IA, MO
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Peoples Bank Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|UFB High Yield Savings||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.00% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||1.01% APY||Review|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with Peoples Bank
- $100 minimum deposit
- In order to qualify for your Kasasa account rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Peoples Bank Account Benefits
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-statements
- Free debit card
- FDIC Insured
Peoples Bank is offering a 3.50% APY on balances less than $20,000. All you need to do is maintain balance requirements.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|