Find an updated list of Paradise Valley Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $150 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Paradise Valley Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Paradise Valley Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Paradise Valley Credit Union
- 6 How to Avoid Paradise Valley Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 7 Savings Account Offers
- 8 Author’s Verdict
Paradise Valley Credit Union Promotions Review
Paradise Valley Credit Union has been serving your banking needs since 1957. They believe that being small and local inspires community well-being. They are committed to delivering valuable financial products and services for the benefit of their members and the communities in which they live.
|Eligibility: Paradise Valley FCU is open to anyone who belongs to the following groups: Friendship Homes Convalescent, Seventh-day Adventist Church in San Diego, California, staff and students of the San Diego Academy, volunteers and staff of the Paradise Valley Hospital, Generations Health Care, Casa Wil-Char, Paradise Valley Medical Center, Paradise Valley Manor, West Health Care, and Paradise Hills Convalescent. Family members are also eligible to join.
See current membership details
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Branches: 1 Branch (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over Paradise Valley Credit Union offers below.
Paradise Valley Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Earn a $100 bonus when you open a Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union Checking account with a debit card. Have 5 debit card purchases posted to your account within 60 days of opening
- Receive an extra $50 bonus by setting up direct deposit, with a minimum of one deposit posting to the account during the initial 60 days
- When it expires: None
(Does Not Expire)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union is headquartered in National City and is the 169th largest credit union in the state of California. It was established in 1957 and as of June of 2019, it had grown to 17 employees and 4,484 members at 1 location. Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union’s CD rates are 40% higher than the national average.
Checking Account Bonuses
Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. However, you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
Additionally, all Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Paradise Valley Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: Free Mobile, Tblet and Internet Banking
- Debit Card: Visa Reward Credit & Debit Cards
- Paradise Valley FCU ATM: 30,000+ Surcharge Free ATMs Nationwide
What to Open at Paradise Valley Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Paradise Valley Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and set up to receive bill payments.
How to Avoid Paradise Valley Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- None Listed
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: 0.50% – 3.05% APY. Minimum deposit $50 and there are no monthly service fees
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: Terms ranging from 3 month – 48 months. Minimum deposit of $1,000.
- Money Market: Varying minimum balances to earn APY.
Lastly, Paradise Valley Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account. Furthermore, with additional services like roadside service and phone protection, you can be sure that the things that matter are insured.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Paradise Valley Credit Union promotions here.