Find an updated list of Mission City Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $25 bonus when you refer someone to open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Mission City Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Mission City Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Mission City Federal Credit Union
- 6 How to Avoid Mission City Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 7 Savings Account Offers
- 8 Bottom Line
Mission City Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
Mission City Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and was founded in 1959. They offer money market rates that are 14% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Branches: 1 Branch (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over Mission City Federal Credit Union offers below.
Mission City Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $25 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Existing Mission City members can refer their friends, family, and fellow Santa Clara City community members to open a new account at Mission City FCU.
- For each $25 you receive, an eligible referral must open a new savings account with Mission City Federal Credit Union.
- Complete the Member Referral Program coupon and have your referred applicant provide it to a Mission City FCU representative at the time of account opening. You must provide the full name, phone number, and email address for the person you have referred.
- Once your eligible referral has completely opened their new account, you will both have $25 deposited into your account after 30-days.
- When it expires: None
(Does Not Expire)
|Compare this offer to some of the higher end checking offers available. Current bonuses such as HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Premier ($500 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
Mission City Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Santa Clara and is the 148th largest credit union in the state of California. It was established in 1959 and as of December of 2020, it had grown to 18 employees and 4,693 members at 1 location.
Checking Account Bonuses
Mission City Federal Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. These promotion provide fantastic accounts with great services and features.
As an added perk, All Mission City Federal Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Mission City Federal Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Fingerprint / Face Login: Whether your phone is geared for fingerprint login or face recognition, these two methods are the most secure ways to log in to the Mission City Mobile App.
- Direct Deposit: Mission City FCU’s Direct Deposit Service allows your paycheck to be safely deposited into your account electronically. Instead of receiving an actual paycheck, you’ll receive a statement from your employer showing your salary, taxes, deductions and net pay.
- Freeze Your Card: If your debit card is lost or stolen, you can freeze it to prevent unwanted purchases. If you find your card, you can unfreeze it immediately, with just one click.
What to Open at Mission City Federal Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Mission City Federal Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $25 bonus when you refer someone to open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. You must sign up and for membership with Mission City FCU.
How to Avoid Mission City Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Yield Plus Checking:
- No monthly service charges with $100.00 minimum average daily balance ($7.00 if below minimum average daily balance)
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: 0.15% APY. No minimum deposit and there are no monthly service fees
- Savings Certificate:
- 0.45%- 0.65% APY. Terms ranging from 6 month – 24 months. Varying Minimum Deposits
- Money Market: 0.25% – 0.50% APY. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
The $25 bonus at Mission City Federal Credit Union is really great because they have soft pull, so this won’t affect your credit score. They also offer mobile banking so your money is available at anytime with the click of a button.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Mission City Federal Credit Union promotions here.