Here you can find the most recent Members 1st Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
They are offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 Members 1st Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Members 1st Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Members 1st Credit Union
- 6 Members 1st Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Members 1st Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Members 1st Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Members 1st Credit Union Promotions Review
Members 1st Credit Union was chartered in 1951 as a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative with staff and management committed to serving members’ financial needs. Their vision is to be their members’ most trusted financial partner.
|Eligibility: Members 1st Credit Union membership is open to those who live, work or worship in the following California counties: Tehama, Shasta, Glenn, and Butte. Eligibility also extends to school employees, students, government employees, and their family members in Butte, Lassen, Glenn, Modoc, Sierra, Plumas, Trinity, and Siskiyou countes. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
- Bonus Links:
- $100 Checking Bonus (12/31/2020)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MO
- Branches: 2 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
I’ll go over Members 1st Credit Union offers below.
Members 1st Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: MO
- How to earn it:
- Open a qualifying checking account.
- Set up to receive direct deposit, debit card, and E-Statements
- When it expires: 12/31/2020
(Expires December 31, 2020)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
Members 1st Credit Union assists its members through a wide assortment of products and services to make sound financial decisions that lead to their improved financial well-being.
Checking Account Bonuses
From time to time, Members 1st Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers. When you open a new qualifying account and complete the necessary activities, you can earn a generous bonus. Furthermore, you can gain access to many great features when you open an account.
Special Checking Account Features
All Members 1st Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: With our free online banking service, all you need is the Internet to access your credit union accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Check your account balances, review and print statement history, verify cleared checks, make transfers between accounts, transfer funds to make loan payments and more.
- Mobile Banking: Manage your Members 1st Credit Union accounts from your smartphone or mobile device! Deposit checks without a credit union visit. Mobile banking users now have the ability to deposit checks using their smartphone – with just a few taps and camera snaps!
- Direct Deposit: Skip the extra credit union trip and teller lines by automatically depositing your entire paycheck, retirement check or other recurring payments directly into the Members 1st Credit Union account of your choice!
What to Open at Members 1st Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Members 1st Credit Union products:
- Money Market Accounts: Enjoy higher dividends than a regular savings account in addition to access to your funds. A $2,500 deposit earns you dividends calculated on the average daily balance and paid monthly, and you may make minimum $250 withdrawals/transfers.
- Certificates of Deposit: Invest $1,000 for terms ranging from six months to five years. Our CDs are a great way to maximize your savings while avoiding the ups and downs of the stock market. Dividends can be re-invested into the certificate or deposited into your Members 1st Credit Union account.
Members 1st Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Members 1st Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Rewards Checking: $2, per statement
Savings Account Offers
- Savings Account: Our basic savings account is also known as a share account, because it’s what makes you an owner of the credit union. Open a savings account with a $5 deposit, and earn dividends with a balance of at least $100, which are calculated on the average daily balance and paid quarterly. We also have youth savings accounts and a Prime Timer account with special benefits for members age 60 or older available!
- Traditional or Roth IRA Savings Account & Coverdell Educational Savings Account: Designed to help wage earners save for retirement, IRAs are sheltered from taxes and grow faster than regular savings accounts. With a $100 deposit and minimum balance requirement, dividends are paid monthly.
Members 1st Credit Union Savings Alternatives
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.80% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
On a surface level, the promotion from Members 1st Credit Union is a great bonus to take advantage of. However, the requirements and fine prints associated are vague. Therefore, I would definitely get in contact with a local CSR for more information. All in all, I would recommend this promotion for those living in Missouri.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Members 1st Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.