Find all the latest Lightspeed Trading promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment you can receive up to $10,000 in cash back through rebates and options commissions for the first three months.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$200 Cash||Review|
|Webull||6 Free stocks & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commissions||Review|
Table of Contents
About Lightspeed Trading Brokerage
Being a full experienced licensed professional, Lightspeed Trading provides ultra-low latency and customizable platform for you to trade. Through the services and features offered, you will be able to invest and trading equities at complete ease.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Brokerage Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
However, investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Continue reading to find out more about Lightspeed Trading offers.
Lightspeed Trading $10,000 Cash Back
To qualify for the bonus you must open an account with a $25,000 deposit and maintain the amount for 3 months.
- Bonus Offer: $10,000
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know.
- Online Trades:
- Stocks & ETFs: $4.50 per trade or $0.0045 per share ($1 minimum)
- Options: $0.60 per contract
- Futures: $0.60 per contract
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25,000
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): 10K2019
(Use Promo code: 10K2019)
You can do all your trading from a single Lightspeed account whether you’re trading equities or options, trading to multiple destinations, or trading for multiple funds.
- Lightspeed Trader: They continually invest in the latest trading technologies to deliver real-time quotes and executions faster. Lightspeed delivers a robust trading system to the day traders and professionals that demand highly established market data and performance.
- Lightspeed Eze EMS: Provides users with streaming real-time data and offers fast and easy-to-use order entry and execution to meet the needs of savvy traders. Users can trade stocks and options on the go from a single screen for a seamless trading experience.
- Sterling Trader: The terminal includes advanced pinpoint accuracy for order routing and management and real-time profit/loss capabilities, making it particularly suitable for trading groups.
The Lightspeed Trading bonus is essentially just a refund on commission fees. However, to earn the rebates you will have to trade.
Some Brokerage Bonuses pay you to simply open an account. There is no guarantee that you will make money by trading through brokerages however. We suggest you proceed with caution.
Additionally, compare this offer with similar bonuses by:
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
Check back to see more Lightspeed Trading Brokerage promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.