If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, Investors Bank eAccess Money Market Account is offering you 0.75% APY.
Below is all the information you need to earn 0.75% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Investors Bank eAccess Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from Investors Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Investors Bank eAccess Money Market Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 0.75% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 0.75% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None
Investors Bank Money Market Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Investors Bank Account Benefits
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
- Free Paper Statements
- Account fees may reduce your earnings
Available Nationwide, Investors Bank is offering you a 0.75% APY Rate on your funds when you fund a Money Market Account up to a $2,000,000 balance. The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Money Market Account all worthwhile. If you’re unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
If you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!