Check out this updated list of Global Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers!
Currently, they have a $100 checking account bonus when you meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 Global Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Global Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Global Credit Union
- 6 Global Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Global Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Global Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Global Credit Union Promotions Review
Established in 1954, Global Credit Union offers innovative products and services, low rates, few fees, and excellent service. They provide savings rates that are 13X the national average, and they have an A health rating.
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: ID, WA
- Branches: 11 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: Keep your account open for at least 90 days, otherwise there is a $10 early termination fee
|Eligibility: Global Credit Union of Washington is open to the residents and the people that maintain employment within the entire state of Washington or these qualified counties of Idaho: Kootenai, Benewah, Shoshone, and Latah, as well as the current and retired members or an affiliated contractor of the Fairchild or Aviano Air Force Base and Camp Ederle or Darby.
See current membership details
I’ll go over Global Credit Union offers below.
Global Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: ID, WA
- How to earn it:
- Open a new checking account
- Must be opened with Military ID (Active duty military, reserve, national guard or retired)
- Requires a minimum direct deposit of $100 within 30 days of opening account
- When it expires: 09/11/2020
(Expires September 11, 2020)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
Global Credit Union is headquartered in Spokane and is the 23rd largest credit union in the state of Washington. It was established in 1954 and as of December of 2019, it had grown to 131 employees and 44,607 members at 11 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Global Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a qualifying checking account package to earn these bonuses. The best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
Special Checking Account Features
All Global Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Overdraft Protection: Free overdraft protection from savings, Global credit card or personal line of credit
- Online Banking and Mobile App: Manage money 24/7 with Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking App
- ATM Transactions: FREE ATM transactions at any ATM including refunds of ATM surcharges, up to $25/mo when requirements are met
What to Open at Global Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Global Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. You must sign up and for membership with Global Credit Union.
Global Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Global Credit Union Checking Account Fees
No Monthly Fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.15% – 6.50% APY. With a minimum of $10 opening deposit
- Money Market: 0.08% – 0.35% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 0.15% – 1.61% APY. Terms ranging from 3 month – 60 month. Minimum deposit of $1,000
Global Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.40% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.60% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
The $100 bonus at Global Credit Union is really great because they have soft pull, so this won’t affect your credit score. They also offer mobile banking so your money is available at anytime with the click of a button.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Global Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|