Find an updated list of Gerber Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $25 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
Gerber Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
Gerber Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Fremont, Michigan and was founded in 1950. Since then they have grown to 3 locations and they boast an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Gerber Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, attends school, volunteers, or worships in Newaygo County, Michigan, or in the Muskegon County townships of Cedar Creek, Moorland, Casnovia or Holton; or the Oceana County townships of Newfield or Greenwood. Immediate and household members are also eligible.
See current membership details
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over Gerber Federal Credit Union offers below.
Gerber Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $25 bonus
- Where it’s available: MI
- How to earn it:
- Refer a new Gerber FCU member and you’ll both receive $25* when they open an account at Gerber FCU and perform one qualifying action within the first 45 days
- Qualifying actions:
- Establish Direct Deposit to their new account
- Open a Secured Loan
- Open a Debit or Credit Card and perform 5 transactions
- When it expires: None
(Does Not Expire)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as the and SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($325 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($250 Bonus).|
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Performance Checking: None
- Performance Money Market: None
- Plus Money Market: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $10,000 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Business Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Business Advantage Checking: $20 monthly fee. Maintain a $10,000 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
- Business Analysis Checking: $25 monthly fee
- Business Money Market: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $15,000 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
The $25 bonus at Gerber Federal Credit Union is really great because they have soft pull, so this won’t affect your credit score. They also offer mobile banking so your money is available at anytime with the click of a button.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Gerber Federal Credit Union promotions here.