Here’s your chance to earn a $300 Checking Bonus when you open up a new Anywhere personal checking account, enroll in online banking, and set up direct deposit. Available in AZ, CA, and CO. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your FirstBank $300 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from FirstBank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note:Not available to existing FirstBank consumer checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. For those who are interested, if $500 is automatically transferred from your eSave Checking to eSave Savings after 12 months of the opening date of the accounts, then a $25 bonus will be deposited into your eSave Checking account. However, this is only available for a limited time!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY Rate||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 3.10% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 3.10% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
FirstBank $300 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your FirstBank $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Anywhere Checking Account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: FirstBank $300 Checking Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 06/26/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Yes, up to $600
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Must keep account open for at least 6 months, otherwise bonus can be revoked.
- Promo Code(s): None
FirstBank $300 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
- Open a FirstBank anywhere checking online or bring in the advertisement offer to a branch by June 26, 2019 and complete one of the following:
- Enroll in online banking and set up one direct deposit of at least $500 to the new checking account within 60 days of account opening OR
- Conduct $500 in net (purchase debits versus return credits) Visa Debit Card purchases during the first 60 days of the account being opened
- The $300 cash offer will be deposited into the new checking account within 90 days of account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Anywhere Checking Account: no monthly fees
This FirstBank $300 Checking Bonus is very simple to earn and I highly recommend this bonus. There is no opening deposit and you only need to complete one direct deposit of $300. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, complete the requirements listed above! If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry, opening deposits, or the early termination fees, please let us know!
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
• Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
• Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that