Find an updated list of First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $50 referral bonus when you open an account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Promotions Review
- 2 First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $50 Referral Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at First Federal Bank of Wisconsin
- 6 How to Avoid First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Checking Account Fees
- 7 Savings Account Offers
- 8 Author’s Verdict
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Promotions Review
- Bonus Link:
- $50 Referral Bonus (Does Not Expire)
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: WI
- Branches: 7 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over the First Federal Bank of Wisconsin offers below.
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $50 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Where it’s available: WI
- How to earn it:
- Click on the “Refer A Friend Form” on the offer page
- Complete the entire form and email it to [email protected]
- When your friend opens a checking account, you’ll receive $50 deposited into your account within 30 days
- When it expires: None
(Does Not Expire)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is headquartered in Waukesha and is the 83rd largest bank in the state of Wisconsin. It was established in 1922 and as of December of 2020, it had grown to 43 employees at 7 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin offers cash bonuses for new checking customers. Furthermore, you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. Additionally, these promotions provide fantastic accounts with great services and features.
Special Checking Account Features
All First Federal Bank of Wisconsin checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: With online banking, it’s quick and easy to check your balances, view your transaction history, transfer funds and set up electronic statements.
- MoneyPass ATM: Use your MoneyPass ATM card at any of the ATMs listed on this site without paying a surcharge. If an address has more than one ATM, please look for the MoneyPass logo on a sign at the ATM or displayed on the ATM screen to avoid paying a surcharge.
- Reorder Checks: If you have name or address changes, or you do not know the starting check number for your reorder, please mail or bring your check order into one of our locations, and we will process it for you.
What to Open at First Federal Bank of Wisconsin
Keep your eye out on these great First Federal Bank of Wisconsin products:
- Checking: You can earn a $50 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. Furthermore, you must sign up and for membership with First Federal Bank of Wisconsin.
How to Avoid First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Checking Account Fees
- Freedom Checking
- No monthly service fee
- Rewards Checking
- No monthly service fee
- Relationship Checking
- $10 monthly charge if minimum balance falls below $1,500
- Fresh Start Checking
- $10 monthly service fee
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: Check with CSR
- Money Market: Check with CSR
- Savings Certificate: Check with CSR
Lastly, First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. Furthermore, if you enjoy what this credit union has to offer, refer your friend or family member and earn a $50 bonus.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of First Federal Bank of Wisconsin promotions here.