Find all the latest First Bank Virginia promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
First Bank Virginia Promotions Review
First Bank Virginia is headquartered in Strasburg, Virginia. It was established in 1907 and has grown to 14 locations. First Bank (VA) has an A health rating.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: VA
- Branches: 14 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over First Bank Virginia promotions below.
First Bank Virginia $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: VA
- How to earn it:
- It is very simple to earn this bonus
- Open an Anywhere Checking Account online
- Keep the account open and in good standing for 30 days
- When it expires: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
Checking Account Options
While First Bank Virginia has this current checking promotion, the account that is associated with the bonus is the Anywhere Checking Account. Other checking accounts do not meet the $100 bonus criteria.
- Anywhere Checking: This account is for convenience. It is designed for life on the go. Enjoy the benefits of this account, wherever you are, with nationwide ATM fee refunds and convenient, on-the-go tools.
- Free Checking: Free checking is completely free. No minimums, or monthly fees. However, you will not have as many account features as the other accounts.
- Premier Checking: Premier checking is great for professionals that keep a higher balance. This account features many benefits as well as the potential for interest, discounts and more.
- Gold Checking: Designed with perks for our age 55+ customers, this account offers age-related perks and three different ways to avoid fees.
• Get up to $240 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by March 31, 2021; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid First Bank Virginia Checking Account Fees
- Anywhere Checking: $7 monthly fee can be waived if you have $500 average monthly balance, or Direct deposit ($1,000 or more)
- Free Checking: No fees. Just sign up for estatements and online banking
- Premier Checking: $15 monthly fee if you can’t meet the $10,000 account balance
- Gold Checking: $7 can be waive if you meet one of the following:
- $500 average monthly balance
- Direct deposit ($100 or more)
- Automatic First Bank loan payment
Savings Account Options
- Statement Savings: Ideal for those saving for a big purchase, emergencies or fun occasion. This is a pretty basic savings account. You must keep a $200 minimum balance in order to avoid a $3 quarterly fee.
- Premium Plus Savings: Ideal for those that keep a higher balance – the more you save, the more you earn.
- Money Market: This is a savings account with check-writing and ATM card capabilities. Access your money while you continue to save
- Minor Savings: This account helps minors save and earn interest while avoiding a monthly fee. Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly. Available for those up to 18 years old.
- Christmas Club Savings: Prepare for the holidays and other annual expenses ahead of time. Meet your goal by setting up a weekly or monthly deposit schedule!
- CDs: Earn more on the savings you don’t need access to right away with a Certificate of Deposit (CD) account. Interest is accrued daily, compounded quarterly, and can be added to the CD balance, deposited into another First Bank account, or paid by check.
- IRAs: Boost your savings with a Traditional, SEP or Roth IRA, which they invest in CDs to help maintain FDIC insurance. Terms from three to 60 months. Interest is accrued daily and compounded quarterly. Only a $500 minimum balance
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.50% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.60% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.40% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.35% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Lastly, this is the current promotion from First Bank Virginia. However, the $100 bonus amount is pretty common among other banks. Furthermore, there are even better offers out there.
However, if you are interested in more offers, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of First Bank Virginia promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|