Find an updated list of East Wisconsin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $200 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 East Wisconsin Savings Bank Promotions Review
- 2 East Wisconsin Savings Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at East Wisconsin Savings Bank
- 6 How to East Wisconsin Savings Bank Checking Account Fees
- 7 Savings Account Offers
- 8 Author’s Verdict
East Wisconsin Savings Bank Promotions Review
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: EWSB checking account
- Availability: WI
- Branches: 6 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over East Wisconsin Savings Bank offers below.
East Wisconsin Savings Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: WI
- How to earn it:
- Open either a Go 50+ Free Checking Account or Go Free Checking
- $25 initial deposit required to open account
- Direct deposit must be payroll, Social Security, pension or other government benefits and must post within 60 days of account opening
- You must be approved as primary account holder on the eligible account
- When it expires: Does Not Expire
(Does Not Expire)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is headquartered in Kaukauna, Wisconsin, and was founded in 1887. Since then it has grown to 6 locations and boasts a health rating of A.
Checking Account Bonuses
East Wisconsin Savings Bank offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. However, you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. These promotion provide fantastic accounts with great services and features.
Additionally, All East Wisconsin Savings Bank checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All East Wisconsin Savings Bank checking accounts come with these features.
- eStatements: Receive monthly email notifications when account statements, loan notices, and end-of-year tax notices are ready to view, print, or securely download
- Online Banking: The easiest way to make and track payments, and manage your finances all in one place
- Overdraft Protection: An automatic transfer from your East Wisconsin savings account in the event your checking account balance is not sufficient to cover your checks
What to Open at East Wisconsin Savings Bank
Keep your eye out on these great East Wisconsin Savings Bank products:
- Checking: You can earn a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. You must sign up and for membership with East Wisconsin Savings Bank.
How to East Wisconsin Savings Bank Checking Account Fees
- No Monthly Fees
Savings Account Offers
- None Listed
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is now offering bonuses worth up to $200! Additionally, they provide a large variety of services and fairly simple requirements to earn either bonus. Furthermore, I would only recommend this bonus if it triggers a soft pull. Be sure to check with your local CSR if this interests you!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of East Wisconsin Savings Bank promotions here.