Need a checking designed to help you easily manage your everyday banking needs & earn internet? You can with the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account. Need more than basic checking with online bill pay and mobile banking? Not only can this checking account earn you interest, but you’ll also save money on ATM fees and other select fees. See table below for more info regarding the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSMAccount Coupon. For more offerings from Chase, be sure to see our review for a list of Chase Bank Promotions!
Table of Contents
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account Additional Features
- Earn interest on your balance. See interest rates.
- No fee for Chase design checks when ordered through Chase
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions
- No annual rent for a 3 x 5 inch safe deposit box or smaller (subject to availability, 20% discount on larger sizes)
- No fee for counter checks, money orders and cashier’s checks
- Link additional deposits with this checking account to receive:
- No monthly service fee on up to two additional personal Chase checking accounts (excluding Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM and Chase Private Client CheckingSM)
- No monthly service fee on Chase personal savings account(s), excluding Chase Private Client SavingsSM
- No monthly service fee on Chase Liquid Card(s)
- Learn about Chase Military Banking for service members
- Other miscellaneous fees apply. See Clear & Simple Product Guide (PDF) for more information. Account subject to approval.
Waiving the Monthly Fee:
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Avoid the $25 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings, and other balances. OR
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.