Ranking as one of the top banks in America, you are making the right choice banking with Chase! The Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account is designed to help you easily manage your everyday banking needs. In addition, you will earn interest with Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM. Need more than basic checking with online bill pay and mobile banking? Not only can this checking account earn you interest, but you’ll also save money on ATM fees and other select fees.
The benefits do not stop there. You can score a $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit within 60 days of account opening! You can either apply online in minutes or get your coupon for this offer by clicking on the link provided or click “Apply Now” below. This will redirect you to the offer page where you can submit your email to receive your coupon offer. Note that once you input your email, it won’t be used for other promotions or shared with third parties.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of Chase Coupons!
Table of Contents
- 1 Where Are Chase Brick & Mortar Locations Available?
- 2 Chase Premier Plus Checking Account Information
- 3 Application Link
- 4 Bonus Requirements
- 5 Chase Premier Plus Account Summary
- 6 How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- 7 Looking To Open A Savings Account?
- 8 Chase Text Banking
- 9 Chase Digital Banking
- 10 Chase Mobile Banking
- 11 Chase Fraud Protection Services
- 12 Chase Bank Routing Transit Number
- 13 Author’s Verdict
Where Are Chase Brick & Mortar Locations Available?
Chase has physical locations located in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV.
Chase Premier Plus Checking Account Information
To earn your Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account in-branch or online. Be sure to enter your email on the offer page to receive a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Coupon code from chase to redeem this bonus offer in-branch.
- Account Type: Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 04/15/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $500 w/non-Chase credit card.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (employer payment or government benefit count as DD)
- Monthly Service Fee: $25; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise the bonus will revert back.
- Promo Code(s): Must enter email on online promo page to receive coupon offer to bring in-branch or apply online
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit the link provided or click “Apply Now” below and submit your email to receive the coupon code. Then visit your nearest branch to open a new account OR apply online and meet certain requirements.
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Bank Deals here.
Be sure to enter your email on the offer page to receive a coupon offer to redeem at your local branch OR apply online.
To receive the bonus:
- Open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking account, which is subject to approval;
- Deposit $25 or more at account opening; AND
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. You can receive only one new checking account related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Premier Plus Account Summary
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Avoid the $25 Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- An average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits/investments
- OR have a linked qualifying Chase first mortgage enrolled in automatic payments from your Chase account
Looking To Open A Savings Account?
Chase Text Banking
Account updates always at your fingertips. Send a text. Get a snapshot of your account. Chase makes it easy for you to check how much money is in your business account. Just send Chase a text to 24273 (that’s “Chase” on your keypad) and we’ll send you a text with your balance and more.
- Check your business savings or checking account balance.
- Review your transaction history.
- Check the payment date and amount of your next credit card bill.
|bal: Get balances for all of your accounts||nick: See a list of account nicknames|
|bal + nickname: Get balances for any one of your nicknamed accounts||help: Get additional service information|
|hist + nickname: See transaction history for any one of your nicknamed accounts||command: See a list of commands|
|due + nickname: Check your nicknamed credit card account payment due date||
stop: Unsubscribe from Chase Mobile via text
About Text Alerts
Account Alerts help you control your finances, keep your business account safe and help avoid overdrafts. Chase will notify you when transactions or ATM withdrawals exceed your limits or when your online User ID, Password or mailing-address changes. And with Chase Instant Action Alerts℠ , Chase will send a text if your business account dips below your preset limit. Then simply reply by text to schedule a transfer. It’s fast, easy, and free.
Chase Digital Banking
Save time with digital tools that help you bank from virtually anywhere.
|Chase Bank Digital Tools|
|Text Banking: Check balances and transaction history on the go by simply sending a text.||Chase QuickDepositSM: Just point and click to deposit checks from almost anywhere, anytime.|
|Direct Deposit: Most convenient way to automatically deposit your checks each payday.||Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®: Easily send money to another person without cash or checks.|
|Online Bill Pay: Make payments securely at chase.com or with your mobile device.||Paperless Statements: Access up to 7 years of statements online or on your mobile device.|
|Account Alerts: Monitor your finances to help avoid overdrafts and safeguard your account.|
Online Bill Pay:
- Pay Bills Online – Send payments to virtually anyone or any company in the U.S. with Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay.
- Pay bills electronically; no need to buy stamps or write checks.
- Make one-time or recurring payments.
- Track expenses with up to 13 months of payment history.
- Fast, free and guaranteed
- Chase will deliver most payments electronically in two days or less. And there is no monthly service fee for the Bill Payment Service. Your online bill payments will be sent on time—Chase will guarantee it. Just schedule a one-time or repeating payment and they guarantee to send the payment on the scheduled date.
- Bill Payment Memo Field
- Add a description to each of your bill payments and make your record keeping even easier. It’s like writing a memo on a handwritten check, but more private since the description will not be sent to your payee.
Secure, clutter-free, real-time access. Switch for an easy, worry-free statement reminder.
|Sign In Securely
With Chase OnlineSM or the Chase Mobile® app, your statements are protected and always right where you need them.
|Access Statements Sooner
Paperless statements are easy to access and help you stay organized, even away from home.
Ready When You Are
Why wait for the mail? You’ll get email alerts when your paperless statements are ready.
Give Paperless A Try: Paperless statements allow you to access your statement virtually anytime, from anywhere with Chase OnlineSM or the Chase Mobile® app. And you always have the option of going back to paper statements if you choose.
How To Go Paperless:
On your Chase Mobile® app:
- Sign in to the Chase Mobile® app.
- Under the main navigation menu, select “My Settings” then “Paperless.”
- Your eligible accounts will be listed to start receiving paperless statement notifications. Accounts toggled on are set to paperless.
- After that, your statements will be paperless, which you can access simply by tapping on “See Statements.” You may update your preferences anytime you’re signed into the Chase Mobile® app by going back into your Paperless settings.
Note: It may take a month or so to stop receiving paper statements in the mail. Download PDF
On your desktop or mobile browser:
- Sign in to chase.com
- Select the “Paperless” button within an account summary or select the “My Profile” icon in the top right corner and select “More settings.” A list of Chase accounts that are eligible for paperless statements will display. Select the accounts that you’d like to switch by checking the corresponding box. Then click “I consent.”
- You’ll see a page with confirmation of your updates and the email address to which your paperless notification will be sent when your statement is available each month.
- After that, your statements will be paperless. Simply sign in and click the “Statements” button in the summary section for the applicable account. You may update your preferences any time you’re signed into Chase.com by repeating the steps above.
Note: It may take a month or so to stop receiving paper statements in the mail.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Can I look up paperless statements from previous months? How far back can I access previous statements?
A: Yes, you can securely access up to 7 years of statements online depending on account type. To view, save or print an account statement, select the “Statements” button within the applicable account summary, choose the See/Save icon next to the year and month of the account statement and click the dropdown list option for your desired action.
Q: Will the paperless statements include information for all of my Chase accounts?
A: No, it will only include the information for the account listed on the statement.
Q: How do I go back to receiving mailed statements?
A: You may update your preferences any time by going back into your Paperless settings in your Chase Mobile® app or, when you’re signed into Chase OnlineSM, by selecting the “Paperless” button within an account summary or “More settings” under the “My Profile” icon in the top right corner of your browser.
Chase offers a wide range of Account Alerts that help businesses manage their finances and keep their accounts safe. Immediate updates help you stay current.
Get an extra layer of account protection with Security Alerts. Set dollar limits for different transactions, including ATM withdrawals, debit card activity, money transfers and online bill payments. Chase will contact you when transactions exceed your specified amounts.
Monitor your business account activity and transactions with personalized Daily Alerts. Choose the Alerts you want, set dollar or other activity thresholds and Chase will notify you by the method you select including e-mail or text when your account alerts thresholds are met.
Receive a text if you overdraw your business account or your balance dips below your preset limit. You can immediately send back a text to transfer funds. It’s fast, easy and helps avoid potential fees.
Save time managing your business accounts. Maintain total control.
Access ManagerSM is a convenient Chase OnlineSM for Business feature that helps you to delegate how you manage cash online without giving up control and security. Access Manager can free up large blocks of time for you. With the extra time, you can focus more intently on other aspects of your business. With Access Manager, you can:
- Set up multiple business account users (such as your accountant or bookkeeper) with unique User IDs and Passwords.
- Control what accounts users can see, including statements, check images and deposit images.
- Allow users to pay bills and employees, make certain federal tax payments, transfer funds and wire money.1 You can limit the dollar amount of these transactions.
- Give users the power to approve payment transactions.
- Monitor online activity through our reporting capability.
Transfer money across the country and globe. Domestic and International Wire Transfers
Sending a domestic wire is quick and easy:
- Save details of frequent payees for faster transfers.
- Access up to 13 months of wire transfer history.
- Take advantage of the global transaction capabilities of Chase to send payments in more than 35 different currencies worldwide.
|Online||In A Branch|
|Submit wire requests anytime.||Interact face to face with branch personnel.|
|Send repeat wire transfers to the same recipient.||Send wires domestically, or take advantage of the global transaction capabilities of Chase to send payments in more than 35 currencies worldwide.|
|Send wires domestically or take advantage of the global transaction capabilities of Chase to send payments in more than 35 currencies worldwide||Submit a request as late as 4 PM ET and have it processed the same business day.|
|Submit your request as late as 4 PM ET and have it processed the same business day.||Find A Chase Branch|
|Did you know? With Access ManagerSM, you can delegate users to request and approve wires.|
Chase QuickPay® with ZelleSM:
Give and get money faster. It’s easy, secure, and free. Chase QuickPay is better together with Zelle. Send payment to virtually anyone, anywhere. Or, have someone send your company payment—without cash or checks. This is an ideal method for your business to transfer funds if it has a low volume of payments and collections.
Zelle is a multi-bank person-to-person payment service available to almost anyone with a U.S. bank account. It’s now easier than ever to send and receive money from others, no matter where they bank. If you make payments and collections in high volume, check out our ACH Payments and ACH Collections services.
- Convenient: Pay other businesses or request payments from your customers.
- Simple: Enroll online and use Chase QuickPay from your computer or mobile phone.
- Secure: Protect yourself. You won’t see your recipients’ account information, and they won’t see yours.
Deposit paper checks without visiting a branch.
- Deposit money without ever leaving your office. With Chase QuickDeposit, our remote deposit solution, you just scan your paper checks and send the scanned images electronically to Chase for deposit into your checking account.
- Chase QuickDeposit can help you streamline your deposits and gain access more quickly to your funds. You’ll save time and money while you enjoy Chase QuickDeposit’s 24/7 convenience.
|Save time. Eliminate trips to the bank and skip the deposit slip.|
|Stay safe and secure. Reduce paperwork and store transaction history online.|
|Access your money anytime. Deposit checks anytime and manage business finances on Chase.com.|
|Use a tool designed expressly for businesses. Choose from a range of desktop scanner options to suit your needs.|
|Get the free Chase Mobile® App. Conveniently deposit checks on the go with this new QuickDeposit feature. (Check your mobile carrier’s agreement for any data transfer fees that may apply.)|
|QuickDeposit with the Chase Mobile® app. Simply snap a picture of your check and follow the on-screen instructions.|
|Single Feed Check Scanner. $25 a month. Contract required. Fees may apply.|
|Multi-Feed Check Scanner. $50 a month. Contract required. Fees may apply.|
Chase Mobile Banking
Stay in control of your finances even when you’re out of the office. The power of Chase wherever you are. Whether you prefer text banking, your phone’s mobile browser, or one of the award-winning Chase Mobile® apps, you have the freedom to bank virtually anywhere, anytime. And the Chase Mobile® app is free.
Chase Fraud Protection Services
Monitor your banking transactions and keep fraudulent activity away from your accounts with Chase Fraud Protection. Instantly receive text, email, push or phone alerts if your account is overdrawn or dips below a level you set with Chase Account Alerts. Also, you will be able to set different types of alerts depending on your preference.
Chase Bank Routing Transit Number
|Region||Routing/Transit Number||Region||Routing/Transit Number|
|Colorado||102001017||New York (Downstate)||021000021|
|Connecticut||021100361||New York (Upstate)||022300173|
Alternatively, you can also find the routing/transit number on your checks:
If you’re looking to open a checking account that serves its purpose while earning interest, definitely consider the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account. I personally bank with Chase and have been a satisfied customer ever since I opened my account. Chase Bank is very convenient for me and there is either a branch or ATM within good range from wherever I may be. Definitely make Chase Bank one of your top choices when you’re deciding on switching banks or opening your first account. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!