Available nationwide, Banesco USA is offering you 2.27% APY on your funds for opening a new Banesco USA Banesflex Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.27% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Banesco USA Banesflex Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from Banesco USA, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: Banesco USA is also offering another promotion when signing up for a savings account. Be sure to check out our review of Banesco USA Banesgrow Savings Account.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Banesco USA Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.27% APY on your funds. Open a new Banesco USA Banesflex account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.27% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $2,500
- Monthly Service Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Banesco USA Banesflex Money Market Account: Consider opening a money market savings account online or in-branch to receive an interest rate of 2.27% APY Rate on your funds. See rate table below
|$2,500 - $99,999.99||1.15% APY|
Simply open a new Banesco USA Banesflex Money Market Account and complete the opening requirement to start earning the 2.27% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Banesco USA Banesflex Money Market Account: There are no monthly fees with this account
If you are interested in a competitive rate then this account is the one for you. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee