The Asiana Visa Signature is a credit card from Bank of America that has an introductory offer of: 30,000 Asiana Club bonus miles. The value of these 30k miles will be worth about $420.
Asiana Airlines is one of the major South Korean carriers and is apart of the Star Alliance program. This credit card is a good offer as long as you fly with this airline at least 1 time every year. Each year you will be able to get a 10k Bonus Miles Certificate and $100 annual rebate towards Asiana ticket expenses.
Asiana Visa Signature card is issued by Bank of America. Compare this to other credit card offers.
Table of Contents
Asiana Visa Signature Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Receive 30,000 bonus miles once you’ve spent at least $3,000 in expenses in the first 90 days of having your account open.
Get 10,000 bonus miles each account anniversary.
|Travel Credit||Benefit from the immediate $100 rebate on an Asiana Airlines ticket each year.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Gain 3 miles for each $1 spent on Asiana Airlines expenses, 2 miles for each $1 used towards gas and groceries, and 1 mile for each $1 used towards other expenses.|
|Foreign Transaction Fee?||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||Receive 2 Asiana lounge invitations every year.|
- Bonus miles
- Travel credit
- Anniversary bonus
- Lounge access
- Partner airlines
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card offers 70,000 bonus miles, and a $50 statement credit after spending $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer Ends 11/10/2021.
You'll earn 2X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta, on every dollar spent on eligible U.S. purchases for advertising in select media, on every dollar spent on eligible U.S. shipping purchases, on every eligible dollar spent at restaurants. Earn 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card carries a $99 annual fee ($0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99) (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees and you can take $100 off your next Delta flight - after you spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you will earn a $100 Delta Flight Credit to use toward future travel.
Terms and limitations apply.
Asiana Credit Card 30,000 Bonus Miles Offer
When you sign up for the Asiana credit card’s earn the introductory offer of: 30,000 bonus miles. The evaluation for these miles will be wroth about $420 which we will go more into below.
You must charge your card with a minimum of $3,000 in the first 90 days of opening your account to be able to qualify for this bonus offer.
• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.
• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on what bank offers it.
• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.
As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
What are Asiana Club Miles Worth?
Compared with other airline-branded credit cards, depending on how you use your miles will reflect their value. Typically, every Asiana Club mile will be worth about $0.014. This is a great value considering other credit cards in this platform is normally $0.01 each mile.
You can redeem your miles for:
- Travel on Asiana Airlines and Star Alliance carriers
- Seat upgrades & preferred seats
- Excess baggage
- Lounge use
- Unaccompanied child services
- Pet fees
Do note that the value of these miles will change quite often and will vary on when you fly, destination, demand, etc. You need at least 10,000 Asiana Club miles to be able to redeem your miles.
Star Alliance Members
|Adria||Aegean||The Air Canada|
|Air China||Air India||The Air New Zealand|
|ANA||Asiana Airlines||Austrian Airlines|
|Avianca||Brussels Airlines||Copa Airlines|
|Croatia Airlines||EgyptAir||Ethiopian Airlines|
|EVA Air||LOT Polish Airlines||Lufthansa|
|SAS||Shenzhen Airlines||Singapore Airlines|
|South African Airways||Swiss International Airways||Air Portugal|
|Thai Airways International||Turkish Airlines|
Asiana Credit Card Top Features
Receive an immediate $100 rebate each year for Asiana Airline ticket expenses. This will be enough to cover the annual fee of $99 for about 4 years.
Get 10,000 bonus miles each year on your account anniversary. The 10,000 miles will be worth about $140. Keep in mind, you will be able to redeem your anniversary miles for Asiana flights only. It won’t be able to be used towards travel for any of the Star Alliance partner airlines.
Receive 2 invitations towards Asiana lounges, however, only to the ones in the U.S. are qualified. You can’t take a guest with you to these lounges.
Buy things overseas without having to stress over having any foreign transaction fees with the Asiana Airlines credit card.
Check out the Asiana Visa Signature Credit Card to earn 30,000 Bonus Points. They offer you 10,000 bonus miles, an immediate $100 rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket expenses, and 2 Asiana lounge invites each year. With all of these benefits, it will for sure make up for the annual fee of $99 that comes with this card.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. If you are also interested, please check out our full list of Bank of America Promotions. Also, make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore our list of credit card bonuses.
Alternative Credit Card Options
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Card offers 60,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open in addition to 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
• NEW! Earn 3X points on Southwest Airlines(R) purchases.
• Earn 2X points on Rapid Rewards(R) hotel and car partners.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on rideshare.
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees.
The United Business Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
You can also receive 5,000-mile better-together anniversary bonus when you have the United Business Card and a personal United credit card.
You'll earn 2X miles per $1 spent on United purchases, dining (including eligible delivery services), at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting; 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
The card does carry a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99, however, you're able to save up to $140 per round-trip with a free checked bag. In addition, you can enjoy priority boarding privileges and have the opportunity for two one-time United ClubSM passes each year — Over $100 in value per year.
Also, enjoy $100 annual United travel credit after 7 flight purchases of $100 or more.