Check out this updated list of American United Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers!
Currently, they have a $300 checking account bonus.
Table of Contents
- 1 American United Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 American United Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at American United Federal Credit Union
- 6 American United Federal Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid American United Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 American United Federal Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
American United Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: UT
- Branches: 11 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 6 months
|Eligibility: Membership in American United is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school, in Salt Lake and Tooele Counties. Additionally, Utah and credit union members can also invite their relatives to join. See current membership details|
I’ll go over American United Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
American United Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Where it’s available: UT
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Checking Account and complete the minimum opening requirement
- Get $150 when you solidify direct deposit on your new account
- Get $150 for using your new VISA®️ Debit or Credit Card
- When it expires: None Listed
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
As of the September 2017, American United serves over 20,000 members, with ten branches in Utah and California. The credit union oversees all operations from its administrative office in West Jordan, Utah.
Checking Account Bonuses
American United Federal Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. However, you have to open a qualifying checking account package to earn these bonuses. Furthermore, the best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
Additionally, all American United Federal Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All American United Federal Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking and Mobile App: Manage money 24/7 with Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking App
- Card Control: Card control app by SecurLOCK to manage your debit or credit cards
What to Open at American United Federal Credit Union
Furthermore, keep your eye out on these great American United Federal Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. However, you must sign up and for membership with American United Federal Credit Union.
American United Federal Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid American United Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
No Monthly Fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.05% APY.
- Money Market: 0.15% – 0.65% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 0.50% – 2.00% APY. Terms ranging from 3 month – 60 month. Minimum deposit of $1,000
American United Federal Credit Union Savings Alternatives
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.80% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Lastly, if you happen to be eligible for a American United Federal Credit Union Checking Bonus, I’d highly suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Furthermore, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of American United Federal Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.