Find the latest Advia Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you refer someone to the credit union and meet certain requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 Advia Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Advia Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Advia Credit Union
- 6 Advia Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Advia Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Advia Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Advia Credit Union Promotions Review
Advia Credit Union’s mission is to provide financial advantages. They look to proactively seek the quickest and easiest solutions available for members to maximize the financial value provided to them. Furthermore, their name means something – they provide advice, they are member advocates, and they offer advantages.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL, MI, WI
- Branches: 24 (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Advia Credit Union offers below.
Advia Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: IL, MI, WI
- How to earn it:
- Earn $50 when the new member reaches Advantage Plus or e-Checking relationship
- Receive $50 when the new member accrues new aggregate deposits held of $10,000 or more
- When it expires: No expiration date
(No expiration date)
Advia is a financially sound credit union, poised to continue upon their mission of providing financial advantages to their members and to the communities in which they serve. They offer a variety of different accounts so you can be sure to find one that fits your needs.
Checking Account Bonuses
Advia Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. When you open a new qualifying checking account and meet the requirements, you can receive a generous bonus. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features.
Special Checking Account Features
All Advia Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Digital Banking: Whether you’re on your home computer or Advia’s Mobile Banking App, you can do it all anytime, anyplace. Digital Banking offers convenient services to cash checks, pay friends, move money, check balances, and more!
- Direct Deposits: Set up Direct Deposit to get same-day access to your paychecks and other recurring deposits.
- eDeposits: Keep going with direct deposits, Remote Deposit Anywhere, and ATM deposits.
What to Open at Advia Credit Union
Keep your eye out for these great Advia Credit Union products:
- Rewards Checking: Maximum convenience with minimum hassle! We make checking fast and easy.
- Money Market Checking: Don’t settle for less; maximize the return on your checking account!
- Assurance Checking: Take the guesswork out of managing your money.
Advia Credit Union Checking Alternatives
• Get up to $240 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by September 30, 2020; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Advia Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Rewards Checking: No monthly fees
- Money Market Checking: None listed
- Assurance Checking: No monthly fees
Savings Account Offers
- Regular Savings: Our Regular Savings Account is our most straightforward account. You save money, we’ll give you interest! Rates as high as 0.15% APY.
- Ultimate Savings: The Ultimate Savings for ultimate returns. Rates as high as 2.00% Promo APY
- Secondary Savings: Save for multiple financial goals by separating funds into multiple Savings Accounts. Rates as high as 0.15% APY.
- Money Market Savings: Maximize the return on your savings! Rates as high as 0.70% APY
Advia Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.95% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.25% APY up to 1.05% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.85% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.80% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
This referral bonus is great because there is no limit to how many people you can refer. Additionally, do note that you can earn an additional $100, however, you have to obtain a loan. Also, be sure to check with a CSR to find out if it triggers a hard or soft pull.
Furthermore, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Advia Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|