*Expired*Check your email/mail – you may be targeted for this $300 savings bonus offer! With over 5,100 branches in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI, and WV, convenience is on your side! With this offer, you can earn a $300 bonus when you open a new savings account and meet the deposit requirement! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your $300 Chase Savings Bonus!
Table of Contents
Chase Savings Bonus Summary
To earn your $300 Chase Savings Bonus, simply open a new Chase SavingsSM Account in-branch or online.
- Bonus Offer: $300 Chase Bank Savings Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI, and WV. (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 01/11/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25,000 or more in new money within 10 business days
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $5
- Early Termination Fees: If your savings account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing.
- Promo Code(s): None.
Chase Savings Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
- No direct link to this offer, but see this Chase $300 Savings Bonus PDF Printout for offer details.
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Bank Deals here.
Get $300 when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $25,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintain a $25,000 balance for 90 days
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
- Mobile check deposit – It’s as easy as taking a selfie.
- Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection
- Access Chase QuickPay® – Take the drama out of splitting a check.
- Real-time fraud monitoring – We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
Avoid Monthly Fees
Chase SavingsSM: Avoid the $5 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account OR
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking each month (available only through chase.com) OR
- An account owner who is an individual younger than 18 OR
- With a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM or Chase Private Client CheckingSM
This Chase Bank Savings Bonus is an easy bonus to obtain if you have $25,000 of disposable income that you want to stash away in a savings account. Keep in mind that you can receive only one savings account opening related bonus per calendar year. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. If your savings account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!